• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Are anxiety disorders common among schizophrenics?

EdEd

EdEd

I still try the vitamin route currently , Brain , Eyes , and heart vitamins mostly.

Daybreak

Daybreak

Nice what type of things are you eating.. I've tried the vitamin route , and the nootropics routes.
So far just Cauliflower rice stir fry and Fruits, I plan on eating this salad tomorrow

EdEd

EdEd

Nice , looks delicious. If anything it's still going to be helpful to your overall health and wellbeing. So win /win. :)

Daybreak

Daybreak

Here's the stir fry I did, I left some things out though:

EdEd

EdEd

I found them to vary depending on which ones I took.. I would say small to moderate.

Daybreak

Daybreak

I found them to vary depending on which ones I took.. I would say small to moderate.
I wanted to take nootropics ever since I saw the Bioneer's nootropic videos, but I don't think my nurse practitioner would let me. I got to work up the courage to ask her.

EdEd

EdEd

The nootropics I took didnt give me a head change and didnt assist with any of the symptoms of schizophrenia.. not the ones that I took.. and I tried Noopept , Adrafinil , Piracetam and Aniracetam

Daybreak

Daybreak

The nootropics I took didnt give me a head change and didnt assist with any of the symptoms of schizophrenia.. not the ones that I took.. and I tried Noopept , Adrafinil , Piracetam and Aniracetam
Did any of them make you thinking more clear?

EdEd

EdEd

They didnt make the symptoms any better or any worse... but now that I'm not so delusional I am interested in trying them with a clearer mind.

EdEd

EdEd

The active ingredient in Prevagen is apoaequorin, a protein that uniquely supports and improves brain function. Apoaequorin was originally discovered in jellyfish and is patented by Quincy Bioscience for use in a variety of products to support cognitive function. This ingredient is safe to consume.

Daybreak

Daybreak

What do you usually eat on a daily basis?

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

I used to have a CPN who said Paranoia was intense anxiety gone out of control.