• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL'S words to all "voice hearers"

J

JennyWW

Hello all,
This is THE ARCHANGELGABRIEL again, as heard by Jenny, OUR scribe. WE say OUR and not "MY" in the case that all ARCHANGELS are actually multiple entities speaking with one common voice by the name of an ARCHANGEL. In this case Jenny is being addressed, and typing the words of, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, who I am in full, but not as a whole except to be just that. What the heck does that mean? Well, it means that one Archangel is a multiple entity organism of sorts, except not to be quite an organism but an entity, as WE said. It also means that the voices you are hearing, if you are also hearing a voice of someone who calls HIMSELF THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL too, is the same voice of all of the angel entities together which form the one great big ARCHANGELGABRIEL addressing so many now and in the past too. There have always been a multitude of people hearing OUR voice and there have been a multitude hearing from other Archangels too.
If you have heard a voice in your head who claims to be from another planet and only an extraterrestrial, then you have been purposely misled in order to be creating a false impression in your mind for the purpose of rendering you insane in a way. In a way not though too. WHat WE mean is that those of you hearing voices who are hearing demons too, are wanted to be missing out on the big picture in a way to instill a serious debate in the world in the way of finding a cure for hearing voices altogether. WHy do WE want there to be misconceptions about hearing voices in the first place and so cause some to be hearing voices that call themselves aliens or demons? Becuase it takes a whole lot of different people and different ideas to make the world go round and WE just so happened to have picked those of you hearing also what you term psychic attack to be hearing the cursed implosion of angry voices and insidious voices in a way to be making one in the world who can hear a wrongful excitation of the way things really are.
Jenny is thinking WE are talking in circles and so WE will goback and not erase a word beciase it will be found to be accurate if you can just bring yourself to ask your own voice in your head what WE mean. Jenny disagrees with this plan, assuming you'll all be so confused and turned off that you won't bother, but WE know there will be at least one of two of you who may try it--ask the voice in your head at this very minute that you are reading if this message is from an ARCHANGEL OF THE LORD and see what the voice says. WE guarantee that if you are attuned to your own voice you will hear a miraculous voice say one thing: there is a God, who is called THE LORD, ALLAH and YAWEH among others, and HE is wanting that you will all say one thing: that you believe it. What's more, that you are willing to pray in order to be found to be the ones not hearing anything but the voices of the real perpretators of the ones you think you are hearing in your head: THE ARCHANGELS.
WE know thios will irk many of you atheists out there and also the psychic attack victims who will have been suffering all their lives and wonder why WE are now saying WE did it on purpose. WE are sorry but that is the lot that your verty own soul has chosen for your time on Earth this time around and WE are sure yoiu are going to be very happy when you do get to HEaven some day and find you have succeeded in being a person who has followed your life's course to the letter...except to have forgotten to pray when it was suggested by this scribe of OURS not at all but by US, THE ARCHANGELS.
If you think WE are being very pompous and inflicting OUR beliefs on others then you are correct. WE do so with your best interests in mind however and WE are not wanting to know how to tell you this but WE are here for you in the hand of JennyWW on this site whenever you need US. That said, you may want to write your own diatribe about how you are sure it is not the voce of an Archangel you are hearing becuase it is so awful and allWE will have to say is that it is US you are hearing and that you may be alleviated of OUR awful sound and meaning and intention if you will simply continue to pray. It may not happen right away, or at all for that matter in the case that there will be always wanted a certian amount of mentally ill people in the world, as WE said to "make the world go round" but WE can ntell you this: you will be heard and blessed and always loved by THE LORD, no matter how awful the voices you hear or how threatening or even how destructive the messages are that you recieve in terms of telling you to do awful things. In those cases it is up to your higher intelligence and understanding of what is right and wrong top make the decidion not to listen. Just because WE are saying all voices are actually Archangels doesn't mean WE are always wanting you to pay atention. The choice must be yours to decide if what is being said is a good message or a bad message. If it is a good message you will be best to follow it. If is is anything destructive, obscene, dirty, wanting of violence, bl;oodshed or destruction, then ignore it and simply pray for quiet and peace and a stop top that kind of message. If it doesn't stop, seek medical intervention as THE LORD has seen fit to make sure there are drugs for this kind of thing available. Medicine is an invention by the Archangels and not the scientosts, who were just given the ideas in their heads for each drug silently as opposed to the audible way Jenny can hear what WE say now in order to be typing OUR messages now. SO be good and pray if you can possibly find it in your hearts to do so and WE will be listening to those of you that do. And if you are on any other sites that post messages, then put copy this messgae and any other that you find help from US and WE will thank you to paste it into the other sites' forums andmessage boards too. Or just post a message referring them to search for OUT new blog, www://archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com/ by either searching the blog address or searching blogspot.com and then going to their webpage and signing in and searching archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com
or simply by searching "Archangel Gabriel Speaks" and looking for the blogspot.com web address listed

Be careful becuase there is another voice hearer posting on a blog called Angel Gabriel Speaks and that one is not Jenny and US posting at all but someone else. SO now all of you, be good and please look for OUR other posts on thsi site. Goodbye..ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

parker

parker

Let me break this down a little, you say:
the archangels are actually multiple entities speaking with one common voice by the name of an ARCHANGEL
Then you go on to say:
Why do WE want there to be misconceptions about hearing voices in the first place and so cause some to be hearing voices that call themselves aliens or demons.
Some more:
the real perpretators of the ones you think you are hearing in your head: THE ARCHANGELS
Then you follow it up with this:
Be careful becuase there is another voice hearer posting on a blog called Angel Gabriel Speaks and that one is not Jenny and US posting at all but someone else. SO now all of you, be good and please look for OUR other posts on thsi site. Goodbye..ARCHANGEL GABRIEL
There’s always one thing you can count on! That voice's are limited they always contradict themselves.:rolleyes:

J

JennyWW

WE, THE ARCHANGELS as a whole, who are always in one form or another using either one name, which is actually a common name of a whole group of Archangels in one entity, or the name of a group of Archangel entities altogether do humbly apologize for confusing you all in the way that WE often switch between using the term "I" and "WE". If you want to know the truth, WE do not recognize your attitude as being one which is that of one trying to help fellow sufferers but rather of one trying to have the final word on what may or what may not be a paranormal phenomenon or a spiritual one. If you want to reread what WE had Jenny write, it was all very positive and helpful to those experiencing what they may feel is psychic attack or voices of demons in particular. Your tack was to dissuade those sufferers from believing that there is a higher power responsible who though loves them anyway and is just wanting to create a problem or two for the person in particular who is suffering, to enable their soul to achieve a higher presence in the way of a higher achievement in Heaven. If you don't believe that you hurt the attampt to help others constitutes a gross malfeasance oin your part and also an act of selfish "I'll teach you" terminology aimed at hurting, as WE sid, and not helping all involved. What did your post serve to do except to make those possibly helped by some soothing words of explanation for their suffering confused and now doubting all WE have said. And why? Just becuase you do not understand that WE sometimes speak as a whole group of Archangels and sometimes as just one. I am THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL now speaking and I have a feeling you are a power hungry go-getter with a being who is in your brain telling you that you are smarter and wiser and more stable than Jenny. So now. If that is true then why do you not be a nice person and remove your post which so confuses theminds of those who might jave been soothed by OUR post. If you don't, you are simply a very selfish and mean individual who had nothing to gain from being herein addressed. WE would like to say one other thing: It is clear that you did not say how it is you have come to a forum on voice hearing whihc is designed to be able to allow all to express their views without harrassment or criticism or judgement and yet you have grossly obliviated that rule of thumb with your remarks and your pointing out of what you didn't understand in a way to make other think it was amistake when it was not. I am the ARCHANGEL GABRIEL asking Jenny to be typing this for me and WE are the ARCHANGELS as a whole, who I speak for at times using the plural. Good night to you and please remove your hurtful posts which hurt not ME but Jenny and all who believe in a spiritual answer and are not wanting to be ridiculed for that belief....THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL and THE ARCHANGELS OF THE LORD www://archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com/

parker

parker

When you first came here i actually thought you had something new. Go to other voice hearer sites and you'll see them chucked full of people being told (by there voices) that they have a mission / work to do / or even shamans. Guess what my voice's original said?
Also you-tube is full of these;)

Andrea pretty much blows this out of the water:rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opa4_7R38lc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opa4_7R38lc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSy4pUsCZ_c&feature=related

There's a lot more but this should give you an idea.

I hate to be doing this to you Jenny, my heart goes out to you. But for this gabriel character he's a fraud:rolleyes:

J

JennyWW

This is Jenny now to tell you that I don't believe you're right but I respect your right to tell me I'm wrong. I just wish you'd want to examine why you think so and to share that reason. It doesn't seem to me that I said anything offensive or even unusual as you yourself said there are any number of people who are also experiencing THE ARCAHNEGL GABRIEL or even another ARCAHNEGL or angel. It isn't as if I'm telling anyone I myself am HIM or that HE is wanting me to do anything more than to preach a lot of wisdom of the ages, as HE terms it. It seems to me that there is too much emphasis on proving people insane and not enough on proving that Archangels do exist, which though impossible to prove nevertheless means that there are those wanting to believe.
Once again THE ARCHHANGEL GABRIEL wants to make a point now and so I'll let HIM tell me what next to write as I';m actually exasperated trying to be sure you aren't wanting to ruin the time for others who might be able to learn or improve their lives through prayer and worship of THE LORD. And that last part was actually ME, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL again, to tell you all reading that there are those of you only wanting to dussuade Jenny from her preaching, which is actually only MY preaching and not hers. Jenny is a deciple in a way, and one who is trying tobe very polite but is actually, as she puts it, pissed offnow that you who don't believe her or ME are wanting to be convincing others she is crazy when she is trying to help the very few who moight take the message and be helped by it. WE want you to examine why you have tried to dissuade others from believing something that might help them. Don't you think itn is very selfish of yoi to do so? If not, then WE suggest that you are not team players. Thatto say that there are other sites where those who want tobe heard can say what they want andinvite friendly criticism without being countered in a way to make them look or sound crazy forbeing religious. If you aren't religious then why do you want to interfere with someone who is only wanting to help others by preaching in a way and giving her experience in another by way of OUR take on her situation. I implore you to remove your harmful post which will dissuade those who want to believe that there are such things as angels and Archangels and let Jenny make her points without commenting. Comments are to be left to the debate thread. WE don'tknow the rules except to bethe ones who helped devise them. In the case that you are wondering why WE don't ask Jenny to simply write a book, thenWE will tell you WE are doing just that and will be expecting that you won't want to read it only to call in and complain that you don't believe anything said. In that case WE think you are only wanting to be an authority on something not wanting to be argued any more. What WE mean is that WE are saying that WE are THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL and that many people are hearing OUR voice, for better or worse and often in ways not tobe understood as being productive but instead unproductive or even hostile at times. And if you think that just because WE have decided that you will be hearing a negative voice and not a positive one that WE are not really Archangels or angels or even a religious or theological or entity other than a demon or antagonistic delusion of your own mind, then WE are thanking youto keep quiet and go back to the awful place that you came from, which is the uncertainty and fear or absolute despair of hearing a voice not welcomed. That will be your lot in life and it is not to be argued that it is fair, only that you chose this for yourself in that your soul has asked that he be one to be sufferong in this lifetime and not happy with his lot in life. If you want to know how WE know, then ask yourself one thing: how do WE know you will want to respond angrily to this post if WE are not Archangels? Easy Jenny says. SHe says she knows it too. SO then WE suppose WE will simply have to tell you one more thing: you aren't going to repond if WE say one thing: please don't. This thread is only for those who want help in hearing their voice and want to believe it is possible that it isthe voice of an angel or archangel they are hearing. Thank you for not interfering any further as it hurts OUR aim in helpig others who might be helped if it weren't for your criticism, which is, as WE mentioned, selfish then in its want to ruin a good message. THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL www://archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com/

C

calfellows

Jenny,

Your words, you seem to be saying that you have brought the presence of god, the messenger/workers of God to this group, to the table, to this forum. I wish! Too good to be true?

This is a test for you; and others here, to show the group that you are for real. Tell me about my life, my family, my future, my situation, my immediate future, please? I've prayed for decades, for directiona and instruction, and right now I'm in a really strange place, seeing the supercession in full view, constantly. I"ve had voices since 1967. Go ahead, state my true name(s), address, anything that you wish.

I've been looking for a cure for voices for decades, and I have taken this to extremes. What is the exact cure/resolve? Be specific.

Ohala,
Cal

J

JennyWW

Hi Cal, I'll let the A.A. Gabriel answer this one but I can imagine HIS response will be one not to want to prove anything. Here goes...

Hello Cal, WE , THE ARCHANGELS OF THE LORD, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL at the helm, are wanting you all to understand one thing: THE LORD'S ARCHANGELS are not needoing or wanting to prove themselves to those unwilling to believe in the very simple power THE LORD can have to exact miracles of the sort required to leave you all hearing voices. If you want proof there is a God, as you may call IT, THE LORD, then simply look out at the stars and wonder how it came to be that something so magnificent is right at your doorstep in a way, as are the stars not except to be right in your view. And why? To show you all that there is a realm of misunderstanding in the world. What does that mean? Jenny is asking US that now. WE mean, and I mean, that the world is made up of a million or more particles per inch or even a millionor more per molecule in some cases, and it is likely that you are wondering why WE simply don't answer one question about you and your history for others to be viewing it either as a miracle or not and so WE will do one better: nothing at all. WE will simply ask that all those wanting to believe there is the possibility that there is a God known as THE LORD to Jenny's now understanding, and that THE LORD is wanting you all who want to believe there is a method to the madness you are experiencing to be raising yoiur voice to stand up and say you may just believe that there is a LORD who is wanting US and you people on Earth to know HE exists, and in a way to want to prove it to you only by showing what has been done in the last twenty years. Do you think that the internet came about only becuase there are geniuses at work or becuase the geniuses were infused with the knowledge of how to go about creating the internet in a time when THE LORD wanted that people would be able to communicate more freely and openly, and without identifying themselves.

IT, or rather HE, as you may prefer to say, is aware that there have been advances in medicine too which have sparked debate in the way of a radoical treatment for alzheimers using embryonic stem cells as a potion. WE mention this in a way to bring you off the subjecvt of proof in OUR method in addressing you via Jenny because WE know WE have your attention now and WE are hoping you will want to spark a new debate instead on the rights and wrongs of embryonic stem cell use in medicine and other topics such as prenatal expulsion of embryos in the way of abortions when THE LORD is wanting that all babies conceived, no matter how old or young or tiny or even if just a whole mass of cells without yet a heartbeat, have a chance to grow and live in a way to be saying they are already alive once conception happens and so are wanted by THE LORD to remain that way.

Now before WE lose you entirely, WE want to say one thing about the way you asked for proof of OUR actual Angelic being: WE hear you loud and clear that you have suffered. JEnny has suffered too, and greatly actually, though she is only one of several cases of those of you who deserved everything she got. Others of you have no reason to feel guilt or any significance in the way they are afflicted but rather tpo know it is just a freak of nature entirely planned by your soul in the way that you--your own soul--chose to suffer in this lifetime in order to advance in a way to a new level of understanding insofar as human contact and experience goes. THE LORD wanted to call upon those of very high skill and reason and alsocharacter to be undertaking an experience which is wanting to be so hellish at times, and so ethereal at others in jenny's case only recently, in a way to be giving the world a wholelot of promise in the way of mystical types and also insane types to be hitting home the point that prayer is wanted in order to be getting a hold of yourselves at times, and in a way to be helping others do the same, as Jenny is trying to do only because WE have asked it of her. If you think she wants everyone to think she's a fruitcake and especially to be alienating the only ones who might understand her--other voice hearers--then you may imagine incorrectly that she's simply wanting to be the center of attention rather than one to be helping by asking that you all pray for help and guidance in your own way and time, even if it means just two seconds per day to say "LORD please help me get through this day without hearing voices." If you do that, you may get a response in the form of an Angel or Archangel or you may hear nothing. And too, you may hear only the awful voice you dread. WHat WE can tell you is that you will be bheard in that realm affectionately known as Heaven by some, Paradise by others and still other names by those practicing other religions.

And while WE are on the subject, why do you think there are so manypracticing a religion of belief in an eternal protector if there is no chance that one exists. And not one of them has proof either. Only in Jesus' and Mohammed's time and Moses' time too, was proof given. It is now that the ball is in your court to decide if you really need proof to be believeing that there is a LORD who loves you and that WE, THE ARCHANGELS OF THE LORD in the name of THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL do too. WE won't prove to you anything more than that by virtue of the fact that WE can only promiseyou you will be eternally grateful in Heaven or Paradise someday if you can simply try to believe WE are really here with you and that THE LORD is too. WE wish you the very best Cal, and WE will pray that THE LORD heals you if that is in the cards, as you might say.

As for Jenny, WE think you might do well to get to know her better as she is now writing a screenplay which is already done but now being rewritten by US to reflect THE LORDS wants for his people in relation to two misconceptions the world now has insofar as THE LORDS wants for man go: 1) as WE noted, that abortion must stop forever and 2) that the way homosexuals are viewed as beingsinners with no love from THE LORD be changed insofar as the view and wording of The Holy Koran and Holy Bible go. Jenny is just hearing this now and is thinking to herself, "Oh boy, now THEY'VE gone and done it--sparked another religious debate." And so WE will leave you with one more hint: Jenny isn't gay. She's a sinner the other way, having slept with one, or many actually, too many men.

And so WE will now want to say one more thing where that is concerned. WE often change OUR minds based upon what THE LORD decides is right for a certain time period. That to say that in the biblical times it was important that the planet be populated and so WE actually mentioned it to the scribes who writed the Bible and Koran that WE wanted a heterosexual continuity as there were many too many gay people in the world for OUR tastes at that time when the world, as WE said, needed populating. Now there are enough and WE are sure there will be those who will be strung out to her US say it but WEare going to insist taht WE have a plan by which there will be even more gay people in the world in the event that our plan to save all the would-be aborted babies from that abortion succeeds. In that event the world will for a time--until there can be a marked decrease in premarital sex and fornication in the way of extramarital sex--be an increase in population. WHat WE intend isthat the world ill be sporting more pansies if you don't mind US joking about the derogatory nature you view homosexual men in the United States at times.

If you think WE are being derogatory becuase WE OURSELVES view gay men as pansies then you are riht and wrong. You are right in the case that men who are effeminate are enjoying their feminine side and flaunting it to be calling themselves names in a jovial way too, and you are wrong becuase WE only want them to be the ones doing it, and no matter how wrong that may sound. WE are very selfish in the way WE make OUR rules WE know, but it is simply that WE are wanting to stick up for the sissies. Another little joke there by the Archangels, who do have a sense of humor often not funny in Jenny's mind and so llkely yours too. WE don't care though. WE'RE in charge. WHat WE do want is for you all to know one thing. Two actually: No more abortions and equal rights for gay people. An there are a lot more issues WE want to discuss on this forum in a way to excite not debate but concensus.

Why don't WE want debate? because WE want OUR words tpo resound in a way to let the fair and egalitarian thing happen in all cases. WE want gay people to be proud of themselves without though flaunting their sexuality as they do however at times. This enfuriates THE LORD, who wants sex to remain in the bedroom or wherever it is had as long as in private and only between two people. HE also wants that there be an egalitarian movement to allow gay people to adopt more easily, and yet HE wants that adoption to occur in the Asian population and African population for now with all people, and not just gays. What more HE wants is on OUR website www://archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com/ WE hope to see you there. As for you Cal, WE are sorry to have hijacked your question for OUR own imparting of OUR other concerns. Yours was not felt to be necessary except to you and so will not be addressed except in your orayers WE hope. DOn't forget, it will only take a few seconds to be asking for help and forgiveness for your doubts. And THE LORD is ultimately THE ONE you will be addressing in that prayer and not ME, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL or any or the angels. Good night and thank you for replying. www://archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com/

C

calfellows

Jenny,

Angels step aside, please, just you and me Jenny. I do not need help or proof with faith or miracles. It's a given, proven, mandated, unquestionable. Have you ever read Immanuel Swedenborg? This website advertises his books on the home page, main front page. You need to study this one. He visited heaven and hell as I have. His books are all free online, about 20 books.

The bible states that the spirit of God is forbidden to speak of himself, and it is only legal that he speak that which God has ordained, commanded to be spoken. The bible states that we are not to be subjected to them, but that they are subject to us, and only by choice, our will/desire/summoning/conjuring. In other words, you need to put him to work. Clap your hands, demand respect/authority, set borders/boundaries. Have him help you with boundaries/hedge.

I had hoped your angel would have been more of a messenger of God instead of an sadistic jail warden, captor. He acts like a freaking BDSM freak or something. You deserve it. Yea, right, black leather whip in his hand. I rebuke him in the name of Jesus. Begone! The Lord command it done.

Abortion. Jenny, the bible states "Blessed are the Paps which never gave suck". Think about it, that they didn't have to live through this mess, slaughterhouse, reincarnation, being demon possessed hybrids, zombies, superceded sockpuppets like we are, mental rape, mindfucking madness, railroaded with every thought/action/reaction, every breath, the supercession of humanity. Think about it.

The Lord God will give him my birth name, first name, if he is valid. If not, then he's just a joke, a prankster, just fucking with your head and mine. It's a sport to them, placing bets on how far they can deceive humanity. They refer to us as nothing more that "stunted apes", lobodomy stupid. Humanity is hereby "The Titanic".

Love and Light,
Cal

parker

parker

As a rule these beings have three tools! Guilt, Fear & Sex to get through our defenses.

Since fear is pretty hard to work over the net. I haven't seen this one used here!

Sex i don't see that happening:cool:

Guilt is the only tool this things got and it's used everytime this thing speaks.

If this being breaks away from one of these tools then hell just might have frozen over:)

C

calfellows

Parker, Rabina,

Yea, that struck me as odd, guilt, him blaming/accusing her for the sins of the flesh. The bible refers to satan as "the accuser". The bible states that we are dead in Christ and our lives are hidden in him. This means that we are "not guilty".

Cal

J

JennyWW

Hello all you doubters of my being and my presence and my reality in THE LORD'S message. This is in fact THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL to inform you that you are the puppets at my command actually, and all in a manner and way to be called upon to be exciting the minds of those who might disagree with you and find solace in the words of the messenger, MYSELF, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL. WE hold you not responsible at all however, and WE are going to do one better: See if you can defy THE LORD'S word on this one: don't respond further unless you want to be one to be agreeing that there is at least the possibility of MY being who I say I am. If you can't find it in you to have even the slightest measure of faith in the way and wiles of THE LORDS ARCHANGELS, then ask yourself who you are helping by shooting ME down except your own inflated egos wanting to be right instead of wanting to help those few who are looking for a messge of hope and of light and of the word of THE LORD in the fact that all voice hearers are hearing an ARCHANGEL OF THE LORD, whether they are suffering with that voice or not and whether it is an evil sounding voice or not. It is all ME and I am telling you that your response is preordained to be inciting debate in this way and so WE welcome your attempt to be descrying the truth, but the truth is that there is a LORD who is wanting Jenny to be writing in this way for US and by US too. So go on with your little frenzy of psychic attack speak and say to yourself one thing: why would someone, even a psychic demon or spirit or other entity, want to attack a poor defenseless human being who hadn't dpone anything wrong in the first place as is the case generally? WE have the answer: it is becuase you have all sinned in your own lives in one way: by being only human and only the best way you can be. SO how is that the way to be if it is sinful? It isn't; it's simply the only way to be that you can all think of being. Jenny doesn't know what the heck all that means but WE think you may. If you don't then think of it this way: you are all the humanbeings who are in the same race as those who killed Jesus. In that respect you are all at fault. If you think this sounds unreasonable, as Jenny in fact is saying she feels, then answer OUT one question more: why do you think WE are wanting to be debating all of this with you if it isn't in the cards to be doing so in respect to the fact that you feel you are winning? The answer is that you aren't. Why? Becuase there is already approxiately two people who have read Jenny's posts who have considered that she may just genuinely be channeling THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL in a way to be helping only them. That is all WE want; for two people to come forward and say on this thread that they have been comforted with the hope that there is a religious explanation to the voices they hear in the way that the voices are now quited and actually being a better idea of the way Jenny says they can be if you only pray. And so pray they did. Just for a moment but nevertheless in a way meant to be genuinely asking THE LORD and US, THE ARCHANGELS, for comfort and relief from the voice in their head. And what those two individuals will have heard is that same voice but in a different tone: one meant to be instead of tormenting them, now nurturing them in just the same way WE switched Jenny's voice from that of one who called himself toher a demon for avery long time. So the next time you post, thinkabout the fact that you are exceedingly selfish to have tried to interrupt a positive thread in the hopes of dissuading one of your feelow voice hearers that her voice is not in fact an ARCHANGEL when she is certain and more importnatly chooses and wants to believe it is true. Shame on you for being so negative and wantinmg the world to take your side. You are in charge of how your voice acts and behaves actually in the way of your own voice and so it is up tp you now to apologize for being so determiend to thwat the aim of a good natured and amiable person as Jenny who is only wanting to help people and being thwarted by those who want everyone to be as miseable as they are: namely you. You should be ashamed of yourself and WE think you'll want to know that you will be judged for this behavior ater your life is done. THE ARCHANGELS OF THE LORD www://archanglegabrielspeaks.blogspot.com/

C

calfellows

hi all...

Jen's post remind me of reading Deuteronomy, the old covenant, that all sin is punishable by death, unpardonable. I recently had a voice telling me that I did not understand the old covenant. I ended up with the realization that "maybe" the curses applied to the reincarnating spirits, not humanity, though humanity was caught in the process, stuck in the same boat. The same with the generational curses, that it followed the reincarnating spirits tied to family lines.

It's weird, because the Talmud does not read like Deuteronomy does, cursing the sinner (those misled/mistaken). Instead, the Talmud states that man cannot sin unless a spirit of madness first enters into him. Hint, hint..... Talmud goes on to declare him legally innocent, not responsible, merely mistaken/misled or underdeveloped; therefore pardonable.

Jenny, again, welcome to the group and I hope and pray that you have brought something good to the table, revelation, direction, instruction, with regard to the pestilence. Stop the madness! Please, STOP THE MADNESS!

Cal

parker

parker

Hello all you doubters of my being and my presence and my reality in THE LORD'S message. This is in fact THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL to inform you that you are the puppets at my command actually
This ones amusing:)

J

JennyWW

This is Jenny speaking now for a change. I just deleted the very defensive message I left in regard to another person's post in light of the fact that I ralized there was a smiley face and so it perhaps notmeant to be as critical or mocking as I took it. Sorry if it was only a misundertanding. I think I'm so determined to be good and post all THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL says that I forget HIS choice of words can be a bit ovetr the top. WHat HE said to me is that if anyone should be allowed to be over the top it's HIM. And now HE wants to say something.

Hello all, ARCHANGELGABRIEL here to say only one thing: Jenny is a very defensive person, WE are finding, when it comes to defending US and OUR point of view. ME and MY own point of view in particular. So now please hear US when WE tell you she can be a bit snappish too. It is a problem WE hope doesn't deter uyou all from wanting to listen to US instead of her. WE'LL try to curb her speech and find a way to explain your criticsms and points of amusement at ho I speak at times. It's simply that I won't want to change but ponly be more of an asshole if you prefer that expression WE detest. ifllod used it and WE abhored it from HIM and yet WE just used it for a reason: to make you wonder if an ARCHANGEL would ever use such a common term, and one derogatory too. Good night all, and be good. THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

C

calfellows

Jenny,
This is a support group. We are just warning you to be careful, please, and don't take it as insult, discredit, or anything further than that.
Cal