• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL SPEAKS.....a new message

J

JennyWW

Hello all, ARCHANGEL GABRIEL here with Jenny as always and with the rest of you too, though I know that generally impossible to believe given your torment.

This thread is a copy of the last post to the old thread, which will now be only posted to on occasion to keep it in view in order that the first posts can be read for the benefit of those new to the scene, and the thread. Otherwise this will be the thread to which I will post and one expressly asked to be receiving only posts including questions or psoitive comments and not dissent or insult as were seen on the first thread posted by Cal and Parker and Rabina, who are respectfully requested to refrain from posting to this new thread and to delete their many rude and insulting and negative posts only hurting the rest in the original thread using my name in the beginning of the title.

What I would like to say is thank you in particular to returncc whose very recent comment in MY original thread was the only impetus for ME to now speak in a way. On the other hand it was a very much larger impetus in the way he expressed it. So what I'd like for you to realize is that this particular thread has helped at least one person as well as those Jenny has received emails from in the way of those stating they are not wanting to post their support on this thread lest they suffer the ridicule given in droves by those readily identifiable as the rude and bombastic non-believers. Who three in particluar know who they and can be easily found by allof you in the way they so insistently review MY messages as being other than the truth they find so believeable themselves, which is that it isn't THE LORD and ARCHANEGLS behind the voces but rather a malevolent entity. Which is simply not the truth at all.

I did say I would not be coming back to this thread and so asked that the three just mentioned not continue to post as they are diluting the message and leaving all not knowing there will be more from MYSELF. If you three would notice, the hits have nearly come to a halt as compared to how quickly tey mounted to nearly two thousand in the first weeks of the post's inception. That should tell you that you three are responsible for ruining a good thing which helped soe people until you three in particular very selfishly and very purposefully decided to do just what you announced even in so childishly deciding you'd flood the thread with crap, if you don't mind my labeling your utter garbage of ideas in just the way is true.

And so be warned; you three in particular will be suffering greatly in time or sooner if not already unbeknownst to you in the way of also winding up nowhere but with the very demons and alien invaders of your spirit you choose to believe are in control if you continue to post on this threador my next, where you are most unwelcome. There are no other threads that have experienced the abusive disrespect you have chosen to give THE LORD in this instance and nobody else in that WE Archangels are acting for HIM (IT actually) at all times. So now be gone to wallow in your own wretched condition never to cease now as you have sealed your fates.

To the rest of you so welcoming as returncc I have only one thing to say: read MY earliest posts to this thread if you haven't already as you will understand then the very positive message I have for all voice hearers (except the three just castigated for their crimes). You will learn why it is you have been chosen to undergo this trial of your spirts in hearing the voices you hear and you will also be informed as to the way it will not be so in your afterlives. You will also read that there is a very special reason in Jenny's case why she heard not only two Angels for five years bt also a very bothersome demon, only to learn then in September of 2008 that it was only ever ME, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, all along.

That last statement should leave you wondering then why someone not believing they are hearing only ever an Archangel would ever be punished for the mistake. There is a very big difference, WE say though, in that the three in particular posting incessantly their rude interruptions designed to drive off readers and those who would be helped is not an action of the Heavenly Spirit in their bodies, but rather of their human soul. And while nobody's Heavenly Spirit is ever punished because never at fault for doing anything but giving the impulses to act in various ways, rightly or wrongly, and only as it is the wish of THE LOORD that the human soul then be given the challenge of making the right and holy decisions, it is only then the human soul who will be punished by ending up only in Hell in the case of those three in particular, at the end of their lives.

If you think Hell is a very stern punishment for mere disagreement then consider this: THE LORD'S ARCHANGELS are speaking and they are ones to mock and ridicule not Jenny but ME, and not only once to make the point they don't believe I am really who I say I am, but many many times in a rude and derogatory way designed also to lead others away from the help I am trying to give. And it is that last infraction which is the sin for which they will be so punished and not for their failure to believe. They have taken a message designed only to help and mocked and ridicuked and even gone so far, as I pointed out, as to band together in a stated attempt to thwart my efforts at helping you others and for this there will be no divine forgiveness but only judgment. And judgment most severe.

I hope I have only not forgot to mention one thing: no matter how they misbehave and no matter how they will be punished, they are still nevertheless loved. This is a strange but fitting way now to end this post only with the request you all join ME in my blog at
archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com
THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

R

rabina

JennyWW,

What a wonderful surprise.

Now, how shall the 3 be punnished???
Those 3 shall not be punnished in any way, shape or form; hahahahaha.......

I would love to post on your blog, but you don't show the comments JennyWW so why bother to post???

You only want followers, well, I'm not a follower of dictators.
Why do I bother JennyWW; I do believe even you can be reached, but I have been wrong before.

Jenny, please soften up and try to reach out to ALL voice hearers not just the ones who believe the archangel gabriel speaks thru you and the ones who completely agree with your every statement.

Come on Jenny, there is hope.
You see, I know for a fact that the Archangel Gabriel would want you to reach out to all voice hearers. KNOWN FACT; THE LORD, GOD DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE JENNYWW.

Put the archangel aside for awhile and ask yourself this; would Jesus Christ/God want me to leave anyone who differs slightly with us behind???

The answer is NO.

rabina

parker

parker

I was wondering if i was one of the three, I gladly accept your torment. Because my voice is dam near gone. Is this suppose to happen, when i have you mad at me?

R

rabina

I was wondering if i was one of the three, I gladly accept your torment. Because my voice is dam near gone. Is this suppose to happen, when i have you mad at me?

Parker,

She can dish out no torment; she doesn't have that much power.

I am very happy for you parker.

rabina

J

JennyWW

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL here, and not Jenny Rabina, and to your comment that I am trying to exclude anyone from MY or THE LORD'S message I say all, including you, are welcome to read, but only those concerned with a positive response to the only very positive message of only hope and understanding for your affliction are welcome to post.

If you can't see that your very rude comments and negative opinions insofar as your opinion it seems that I am incorrect in MY word that your voices come only from THE LORD actually hurt the ones you are claiming you care for and want helped, then you are exactly the self-centered and very negative person not believing in the power of THE LORD to control all of your afflcitions and blessings that will be going to Hell for your meanness just as I say.

And to the rest of you listening, you are asked to continue to send Jenny emails at [email protected] if you are too timid to brave such abusive types as Rabina and Parker have so far very quickly jumped in only to announce they are exactly.

I will now like to give a word to those of you who have asked specifically for more information insofar as how the soul and the Heavenly Spirit operate in the human body, or in the body of an animal too for that matter. And by the way, just for the Hindus in the room, Jenny has recently converted not to Hinduism but to a vegetarian diet in observance of a common Hindu belief Jenny also now agrees with which states that animals have the same personalities and souls as huans and also experience not only physical but emotional and psychologucalpain and torment and so she has decided not to eat any more meat of any type including that of fish and shellfish too. The only animal products Jenny has decided to eat are milk and eggs, as long as unfertilized and so without soul or Heavenly Spirit. Now back to MY point.

What I was saying is that the Heavenly Spirit is the entity that lives in the body of a person or animal in every single alternate reality of that existence. Further, it lives in many different people's and animals' bodies in the past, present and future and in everyone of the alternate realties of those lifetimes. And in between those lifetimes and at all times actually, the Heavenly Spirit is also with THE LORD in what is sometimes termed "Heaven", sometimes "Paradise" etc.

A human soul on the other hand is that entity that inhabits exactly one human or animal's body exactly one time, as in only in one alternate reality of that being's lifetime. This is the entity mentioned in the Holy Books as only living once and then going to Heaven or Paradise, which is true. It is also true that this is the entity that will be raised up in the great time of rejoicing to be seen in the future. What isn't said in that same prophesy of sorts is that that is only one potential the world may see and not a definite given in this one alternate reality you are living now.

It will be seen in the future if man can in particular stop the killing of the unborn babies by abortion which practice is now at the foreground in THE LORD'S mind. And so if you call your self a Christian, a Moslem, Jewish, Hindu or any other religion, you are only in full practice and in THE LORD'S favor and also going to Heaven if you have not killed a baby by abortion. And if you have done so there are however ways you can make up for it. By donating 1% of your income for life to pro-life charities and by forevermore professing your support for the pro-life cause in a way to be also praying for forgiveness for your sin in having had an abortion every day forthe rest of your life. Only unless genuinely forgetting at times.

What's more, the human soul is one to be the entity which is the one to be going toeither Heaven or Hell or Purgatory at the end of a person's life. If your own soul is one to have had an abortion and/or you are one like Rabina and Parket to go out of your way to stand up against THE LORD'S wishes for the unborn babies in the same way they ridicule only MY and THE LORD'S want that you hearing voices won't be suffering with the thought that you are the prey of a hostile entity or being or machine, then you will be one to be exactly in the same Hell at the end of your life the very outspoken pro-choice will be in the event they go out of their way to do the same to convince others to be the same wishers of a legal right to murder that they are who will be going only to hell too. A very long sentence but one only very true.

What I woud like to do now is again thank the well-wishers of you who wrote in these last weeks and earlier and to thank one in particular named returncc. For even after all the negative comments by Rabina and Parker and Cal in the past too, returncc wa sone to ask them in his way to stop doing what they were are are still doing in trying only to do what I have pointed out nobody has ever done toanyone else on this site: try to purposely sabotage the original poster's message of hope. What I would like to do now is to again point out to you all that there is a way they can be asked to stop and let ME alone speak as that is all that is needed. There is no need for comments of any kind actually; only for a clear slate for ME to be able to without being slandered or so rudely considered by those having no better explanation foryour troubles than I have and rather only a want to destroy the hope I can give you all with the assurance that yo are al so loved by THE LORD that you will be given relief from your voices if not in your lifetime with or without medication then afterward, providing you have not sinned to excess uable to be forgiven. And once more THE LORD even loves Rabina and Parker, as do I, though less so than is necessary now to be saving them unless they chnage their ways and cease posting on MY threads.

To you all I wish you well and one more thing too: I wish you would write now to Rabina in particular with the very nasty tongue as she has now been one to mock THE LORD and ARCHANGELS by virtue of her posts on MY threads. And again only when MY wish was to help in a way to be giving hope and news that it isn't an evil entity controlling your lives but THE LORD giving you all only what you have already in your Heavenly Spirit agreed would be your plight in life in order to exact a certain challenge on your soul and your family and friends souls too. So just know that this test of your faith and your will to endure is wanted to continue with hope for your future in the case of some of you if you are ones to pray to THE LORD and your own Heavenly Spirit to help and guide you. Not something that will helpin every case but something to be nevertheless done in every case in order to show your faith in THE LORD and in The Archangels too, who are always with you all too.

Good night,
THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

and this is me, jenny, saying hello to you all but asking that instead of emailing me directly, you please ask Rabina and Parker to keep their yaps shut if they have nothing nice to say, which has already been established that they don't. Rabina in particular, you're very nasty and very rude and very unfair to be trying to go so far out of your way to ruin a good thing. And GABRIEL'S message is only good news...except now where you're concerned with good reason. And by the way, the over 3000 hits to the thread weren't to read anything you were writing at all but only what GABRIEL has to say. And if you're honest, you're just realizing that and wanting to get some of that attention for yourselves. Very egotistical, self-centered and not appreciated by anyone but yourselves. 3000 hits were wanting to see if GABRIEL had anything new to say and if you are honest you will only realize that you on your thread would never even come close to getting so many hits with the crap you try to sell. And that's my own abuse for a change instead of taking it as I have all this time. Nobody's paying any attention to you, only seeing how negative and selfish you are....Jenny

R

rabina

Jenny,

Hi, I think we are making progress here.

You responded and for that I am grateful.

Yes, my posts are basically boring and not informative as yours are.

I don't spread the good news about as you do; I know this and it is a problem I have.

This is why I am short and brief lately; don't have much to say.

I still can't use the multi-quotes although I do try ever so hard.

Have you ever considered buying a small island and populating it with your followers???
Then, you can rule Jenny and tell the people how to live.

You know what I think Jenny; I think that God is trying to reach you through me.
Even for the non-believers; God to me represents all that is good so if goodness is trying to get through to you, then that's a good thng.

Just a thought.

rabina:)

R

rabina

JennyWW,

This is what I really think so brace yourself ok.

You spew out venomous garbage most of the time.

I can find one good thing about your threads/posts and that is that possibly angels can be talking to some.

There are some other good points you make too, but then you just contradict yourself later on so....

The road you travel is a very winding one; I guess that's fun though.
Whatever makes you happy Jenny.

rabina

R

rabina

Jenny,

I also believe that you are in full control and are completely aware of all that you write.

You want reactions for the most part.
You want to spread your personal, religious and political beliefs and you also would like to enforce them.

This is not possible JennyWW.

I really don't want to be rude, but i have to speak the truth.

Take Care of Yourself,
Be well.

rabina

Returncc

Returncc

Blue shoes lied about as red

Hi Gabriel, Jenny, Rabina, et al.

I find the comments parental, not dictatorial. I can only hope your comments are directed to motivate contradictions of your statements, because I thought your statements rather satanic, which is not hard to imagine given the content of schizophrenic dialogue. Is it possible you are confusing despotism of the disembodied with tyranny of the visible? They lead to two different motivational results.

And just to show you that I do not trust all of what Gabriel is saying, my God-father-deity voice told me that the only people going to hell are those who person-to-person injure other people and mostly with cruelty, as witnessed at the judgment during our journey into the after-life. So, it is a contradiction. But there is always hell below us in this lifetime, is this the same?

I also think it is important to exclude those who are against the teachings of Gabriel, as many schizophrenics join up with the other voices, or organized crime, and they get a better deal by betraying Gabriel, his plan and purposes, from organized terror. Gabriel may love everyone, but he does not agree with people he considers perceptually inferior, and he excludes people all the time to support the righteous who refuse to accept temptation and goals of the other voices, his enemies. I think there is a clue in the Lord’s Prayer about this person: he is willing to tempt us against others and then deliver those tempted into evil. The only people safe from this are the ignorant and the blameless, I guess.

I don’t know how Jenny got the spot to write out this guys words but it is a major achievement, despite the involvement of a computer, never quit Jenny. I can guess how you did this, and I imagine you are under pressure of some kind, if this is necessary to produce the writing, then so be it, it is important to recognize the despotism of Gabriel is there to produce more work, but you should be free to write without the oppositional behaviour of other people. Plus it just wastes writing that Gabriel is responding to small-time criticism, which he does not accept, and neither should he as Lord and Saviour of schizophrenics, if not everyone else. You must be a very special person.

For other people reading this writing, I think it is actually very important, and seeing his words written down is a literal miracle, I hope he/she keeps posting, the more words she writes from this voice the better. I think it very famous, despite being limited to Jenny’s perceptual horizon, and this might be normal for people who hear this voice, but any information that relates to his communications approach is very insightful and useful as an advanced study of communication, if nothing else. If you believe this person is who he says he is, let us remember his emotional state suffers from a much greater emotional range than what we are capable of, his love is greater than ours, his frustration more intense, and he is billions of years old. I was told to never tempt this person to harm me. I hope his writing receives the recognition and scrutiny it deserves.

I would patronage Jenny’s writing immediately, with the greatest respect for her self-directed control, but I am completely dispossessed and oppressed myself, over just a few thousand dollars, for basic life needs, for years at a time, by completely ignorant and selfish people, and am unable to fend for myself, and looking for patronage to share my knowledge of what appears to be the very same person, who is also dominant in my head.

I am not offended by this person, and I think there is a remedy possible to help schizophrenics and the study of the illness move into an enlightened phase of its progress. People with schizophrenic disabilities require support, and I think the solution is long term safe secure and quality investments that can last as long as western capitalists governments do, growing only in size by scale capital, so that one day the achievement can be used to support schizophrenics that hear Gabriel’s voice and free them from oppression and suffering, as they battle the other voices, who are mean and nasty, for the benefit of not being at the mercy of their criminal work. This type of remediation, would help free schizophrenics from terror, and provide them with what I consider to be equal benefit under the law through recognition of their specific mental disability. The illness of hearing voices is despotic and violent and requires anti-despotic forms of compensation and safe dwellings from the point of view of the voice hearer, prior to be able to participate in the community with equal benefit, hospitals are not the solution for everyone, I survive on independent living quite fine after some early forms of intervention and study. The voices aim at material dispossession and the destruction of the person, in real life, and at the end of searching for an answer with the voices, it appears that only violence or pain can influence Gabriel’s decision making . I mean, what if one day, everyone heard voices on earth? We should prepare something as a group of people. The public at large is generally ignorant of what it takes to provide voice hearers with equal benefit under the law, as the illness is basically unknown to professionals beyond incarceration and medication of delusions. I bet this next decade sees a light year advance on the understanding of non-medical models of coping with schizophrenia, right out of the dark ages, because of things like intervoice, and sharing information about information illnesses.

I hope this is ok, as I Kant resist to Hegel: And for all you sap suckers out there who think joining up with conspiracies from the voices against Gabriel and others who support his intelligence, as deceptive as it is, is an intelligent idea, all it does is rat out your previous exposure and cooperation with Satanism, in my personal, and undeceived point of view. The guy is trapped behind mental forms of communication only. ---There might be criminally insane women in charge of the last reason why the voices aim to destroy us, but some people are not apart of this group, and they never will be joining this entirely criminal conspiracy evident to schizophrenics who listen and remain free or survive. These other voices are a one-hundred year old geo-political fascist event, whose methodology and goals are congruent with, the fall of Germany (two times) the fall of Russia, communism in China, war in East Asia, the destruction in Africa, warlords, the corruption in South America, the economic idiocy in Western democratic nation states, the tunnels of Romania, the battles and war in the middle east, the cruelty of Isreal, the Satanism in the UK, USA, as well as almost every other conflict seen since the Boar War or the will to power of 1888. Be wary of point of view reversal information, shell games of identity misinformation, or just plain withholding successful information for the benefit of the other voices.

Jenny, what does Gabriel have to say about this, and why does he sanitize his point of view concerning issues of love only? Also, how important is a swift and peaceful defensive platform purged of corruption and satanic bias from those who benefit from his corruption? Can we get “yes” or “no” answers from this person and organize an entire copy of the range of his acts of judgment on every topic imaginable prior to time swallowing up this event, like in 1888? I know I might sound a bit like a fool to the warped or non-voice hearing group, but you do not get confronted by these invisible wicked and deceptive voices. Heaven forbid cooperation with these people in positions of power and authority not under the limits of Gabriel’s good judgment. I only want to read Jenny's posts.

P.S. I also hate the computer system, anyone have any code ideas to change it, or name its flaws?

http://www.freewebs.com/returncc/
http://jesuschristclub.blogspot.com/
http://returncc.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/returncc
http://sites.google.com/site/returncc/

Respect Jesus Christ and may God save your life.

CC Jethro.

R

rabina

returncc,

Why do you believe all voice hearers are schizophrenics???

I don't.

We also are not demonic and will not be exlcuded unless we choose to not participate.

JennyWW can write whatever she likes and so can anyone else.

I just prefer to listen to the voice of Jesus Christ/God and he has given man free will.

Enough said.

rabina

Returncc

Returncc

Hi Rabina,

I get attacked by voices every day because God has given control over the earth to Jesus Christ, not you, Jesus, and this control has been stolen by Satan, who lies to people with the opposite of the truth, and reverse point of view information, to dominate and harm others, and my channel is full of suffering because of this exact strategy. I know evey schizophrenic experience is different and particlar to the person but this is the battle that creates my suffering as a schizophrenic, a title of which I am proud to bear, which I thought was defined by medical doctors as the illness of hearing voices, accompanying by delusions created by pressure and listening to information from voices in the mind.

There is a reason why the man on the white horse (the colour of surrender) in Revelations has the weapons of truth and faith. I think this is the reason. To prevent himself and others from being harmed by liars. God likes liars but Jesus hates them which is why i believe he is described as having a tongue of fire for the second coming.

I am not a fan of free speech if it is used for puposes oposite free speech or to knowingly commit a crime, either ethically or legally. There is no greater fraud within the modern day perspective than the fraud committed against the teachings of Jesus, in my opinion. Which is not to say that Gabriel will not also be found out to be a fraud, only that it would be Jenny's fraud rather than his, as harmless as it is, and should remain.

"There is a duty of self-preservation, a duty to not be decietful, a duty to realize potential, and a duty to a help those in distress or those who need assistance." Immanuel Kant

cc Jethro

J

JennyWW

Hello All, ARCHANGEL GABRIEL her for you all again in a way to be dictating only insofar as allowing Jenny to hear ME and write MY words down into this post as all others as opposed to the word dictating having been used previosuly by Rabina in a very incorrect and herself dictatorial way not allowing the readers themseleves to decide for themselves what is the kinder and gentler way to view the hearing of voices and what only the very negative and very insulting reason and way Rabina and Parker seem to believe the world works insofar as the mechanism and manner of voice hearing in particular. And that lobg sentence very long indeed but I think very clear nevertheless.

Moving right along without any more bothering to read any of the responses or posts other than MY own from now on as per Jenny's request, I'll simply now say one more thing in regard to Rabina: she's playing into THE LORD'S hand in just the way expected and just the way wanted too and so don't think that this exchnage wasn't expected or welcomed except to be raising a commotion for a particular purpose only continuing now in the way that the dissenters in the viewers will not any further be responded to or addressed.

Now then, what I would like to expound and expand upon today is that, as I stated, there are both the human soul and the Heavenly Spirit present in the body. The huan soul living exactly once and the Heavenly Spirit exactly innumerable times in all alternate realities of each and every person's and animal's ans fish's (etc.) lives in in all the time occurring present, past and future.

I know that is all very difficult to understand and that many of you have been taught in Sunday school tat there is only a soul who lives only once and I am not here to disagree with anything but te word "only" being used in that otherwise true statement. As I repeated more than once, the human soul lives in one only body and in only one of the very many alternate realities of that body's lifetime. What was purposefully left out in the Bible in particular was that there was then and is still also a Heavenly Spirit present in the body--whatever type of creature or animal or fish or human or even tree, believe it or not, that has ever existed as that body now, then or i future.

Jenny is saying she was totally lost as to how to structure that sentence in the way I went back and added to it several times only to show her could go on and on and on and even end up including the Earth itself as a body who has a soul and a Heavenly Spirit. And so I will. It is that the Earth is a living being in only one way: everything it creates in it's system of rivers and mountains and seas and eathquakes and typhoons and other uproars of weather and also gravity and tides and the seeing of day and night and dusk and dawn in eventhe colors ofthe sky is actually the very same thing as a human body experiencing fatigue or sleepiness or energy or adrenaline or an accident even. Which last mention you might believe is impossible and only just what it calls itself: an accident and not a genetic, if you will, trait or appearance of anything other than not fate but simply exactly that.

Now you may wonder what the heck I, an ARCHANGEL OF THE LORD, is wanting tobe doing trying to rev up the animists in THE WORLD in particular, who will be very interested to see they eventhey are being included as being notified and pointed out as being not entirely wrong in their beliefs. Just not entirely right, just like the rest of you in every religion. What is expressly being said too though is that only a very certain few points in the animistic religions are valid--as in true. And what's more, only a very few points in the Christian religions and the Moslem religion and even the Jewish and Hindu religions are also true and valid. Not really, I just wanted to piss off Rabina and Parker who will have been having what Jenny would have once referred to in order to mock the California surfers she was meeting, "A big bunch in their undies."

So pick away at your bottoms Rabina and Parker and whoever else wants to disagreewith what is perfectly true. Exept to be perfectly falso too. And since Daisy, Jenny's dog is now barking to go out I will leave you all with that very timely word or two only meant to make you realize that all things are as true as false if you explain them in just the right or wrong way. And as soon as Daisy comes back in what will be approximately ten minutes I will be continuing this post right here where I left off in a way to simply add the rest after having only posted this in order to be giving you a chance to mull it over before I continue. Back in a jiffy...THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

Back again only to tell you all now that I will simply be skipping beyond the already present next post to resume only there so please skip to there and join ME once again....ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

R

rabina

To All,

When I see some sort of "revelation" in this thread, I shall return perhaps.

rabina

J

JennyWW

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL back now to continue with what must be sounding to be a clever ruse designed only to confuse you. It isn't actually anything of the sort but only meant to make you wonder. Wonder now if the Earth itself may even have a soul ofits own rather than the collective group of souls inhabiting its space.

If you want to know the truth, I invite you to visit ME on my blog
archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com
where I will be continuing this post actually i order to kill now two birds with one stone. You are asked to join in if wanting to learn more in the way of the fact that the world's major religions all have something of THE LORD'S words and wants and wishes to offer, only not in any one of them entirely written as dictated only by ME all those many years ago. I for one was not ever one to say that homosexuals were not welcome in Heaven and would certainly always want them welcome in your own churches and synagogues and mosques too for that matter. What's more, it is coming to a head now in the way that even the Christian religions not Catholic are not going far out of their way to denounce abortion any more, which is not at all appreciated and not, by the way, at all Christian either but rather a great hypocrisy.

Now please continue to follow this thread as I will be back on occasion and please don't forget to either skip on leisurely by Rabina's and Parker's posts and simply find either those more willing to accept good news and reasonable thinking or those MY own posts. Rabina and Parker can rant and rave to their hearts content as Jenny won't be reading any more of their posts. Jenny is thevery sensitive type while I am not and so you can understand how negativity might upset her. So now on to archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com where todays post will be at first what you have just read of todays' brief messages only posted by Jenny doing as I request in copying and pasting them into that blog and then simply deleting the references to you know who. See you there and back here on occasion more frequent now too...ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

R

rabina

JennyWW, returncc and all,

I would like to read here in this thread something very simple from JennyWW and anyone.

But, JennyWW and the Archangel Gabriel, this is especially for you 2.

I would like to see anyone say (type) I support all voice hearers no matter where they believe they are coming from or what the cause could be for them hearing voices.

I, rabina support and respect all voice hearers.

I'd say we're all pretty ingenious individuals.
Determined, hopeful, strong in mind and heart and soul.
We're smart and funny and clever and it is only those who hear voices who can know what the others don't.
Figure that one out.

Sincerely,
rabina