• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL says HE is actually GOD...by JennyWW

J

JennyWW

Hi everybody, I just wanted those on this spirituality thread to know that I was told in November by THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL that HE was only saying HE was GABRIEL for HIS own purposes and that HE is actually GOD, who I'm now told to call GOD instead of THE LORD, which is a real switch. But back to HIS identity, HE says that the fact that HE is GOD and not GAbriel is also the way that HE is all of your voices and only ever GOD. HE says nobody hears anyone except for HIM. Those of you who are hearing from a demon are also hearing from HIM and only in a way to be a bit scary or upsetting because of a particular purpose he has for your lives. And so if you are hearing a demon then simply pray and you may be helped. Not definitely, as some people are just meant by HIM to be mentally ill or else just sufferring either for a while or for the rest of their lives until they come to Heaven. If they were good in their lifetimes or made up for the ways that they weren't before they died.

Now I don't want you to think that I'm only saying this because it sounds more important. That's not it at all. Archangel GAbriel simply doesn't exist and only GOD does. HE is every angel there is and that you have ever heard of. IT's GOD you pray to and so you should say so when you pray, as HE is asking now that HE be acknoledged and be prayed to instead of all the prayers going to Jesus and MAry and the Archangels. Which makes sense as it is that HE is the real ONE in charge of our lives and the world and all the animals.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that if you are sufferring from the voices then you should still read my other posts on the Personal Experiences thread now on the second page but needing to be bumped to the front and titled ARCHANGEL GABRIEL's WORDS TO ALL VOICE HEARERS. TMY posts are all dictated by GOD in the namethen of ARCHANGEL GABRIEL and the first of them will explain why you hear voices and why they are so many times unpleasant and upsetting. All you need to do is to realize that every time you read Archangel Gabriel you are only reading about GOD or what HE says.

And by the way, even the Hindu and the Moslem and the Jewish and especially the Christians are supposed to realize that every religion has been given something of worth while also much that is incorrect. In every holy book there are omission and also additions by the scribes who for examole wanted to crucify the gay people who were so very loving and fun and also simply wrong in many times their multiple partners (but many time not too). In that case GOD says that the gays were only ever the ones who were the most faithful and were still ostracized and even when the famous philosophers were gay. And so it was that there were people who were gay who were not the scribes writing the Bible and Koran and other Holy Books however and they were made to look guilty by the scribes when the scribes added the parts condemning them. And what they left out was the part where it was said that Mary was actually GOD embodied and Jesus as well. And there's a whole lot more that I was told and is in the book I'm working on but I won't go into it all now.....JennyWW

BORTU

BORTU

Hi Jenny,

It was rewarding to read your views. It is clear that this is important to you. But are you sure? I would suggest that you discussed this with your doctor.

J

JennyWW

This is just Jenny and I think I forgot to mention that what GOD, who for a long time called himself Archangel Gabriel, said to me was that the religion he actually wants everyone to follow is Buddhism but with a new more worthy take on it. HE wants for all the beliefs in vegetarianism, pacifism, no drugging or drinking alcohol or smoking to be combined with a belief in GOD. And that's the message I'm being asked to relay. I would let HIM say it himself except that I get hospitalized every time I do. My doctor knows I post on here and so does my brother and mom and none of them believe my story about speaking to GOD and all prefer me in the hsopital when I begin speaking up about it. So the idea of speaking to my doctor about it all is a wash.

All I need for you all to do is to read the early posts that GOD using the name Archangel Gabriel posted in the PERSONAL EXPERIENCES section on a thread called ARCHANGEL GABRIEL'S WORDS TO ALL VOICE HEARERS. In that thread are the answers to why and how GOD does what HE does to the voice hearers. And just to encapsulate it, the reason that we hear voices is sometimes because of our sins and sometimes because just because. Which means that sometimes it's just the luck of the draw while still being in HIS grand plan. You may just be on Earth with your affliction/gift to affect your parents and siblings lives or even your doctors lives. Or someone elses. And the fact that so many hear a bad voice is only part of the package. You see, a bad voice is a voice which has a particular cause. Which I'm not at liberty or able to say but the cause can be even to upset you into doing something very special such as seeking out one another for comfort. And I think that the more of you who believe in GOD and also pray to HIM that you will be hearing only a good voice, the more who will be hearing only a good voice afterward, though not definitely. I can't promise anything except that HE will hear you. And also that prayer will be helping you in some way too.

I just want to clear up a few points that were a mistake on my part in the past. GOD says his positions are the following:
ANTI-GUN in all cases meaning all guns should be outlawed (and as he wants people whenever possible to be vegetarians, no guns should be needed)
ANTI-ABORTION and so pro-life in all cases and only in the case of a woman's life being pohysically threatened will an abortion be allowed
ANTI-DEATH PENALTY in all cases and only life sentences for murder
ANTI-POLLUTION
PRO-RIGHTS, PRIVILIDGES AND ACCEPTANCE THE SAME FOR ALL SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE, RELIGION, SEX
TWO FORMS OF BIRTH CONTROL FOR ALL EXCEPT THOSE WANTING TO OR UNABLE TO CONCEIVE A CHILD

And that's about it except for a lot of other stuff I was told. I have to admit that at first I added the part about only rifles for hunting being allowed because I know how powerful the Republican and NRA are, but GOD says HE wants no guns at all in America and only the sterilization of the many deer who he perfers to starve than to be shot. And the reason is that he says that everyone and every living being who is killed in an unnatural way dies, which people and animals who die naturally do not really. You see, he says that when a person is just about dead he takes their soul out of them and takes it to Heaven or back to another lifetime; but if there is a sudden and unnatural death, which includes not only in an animal being shot but also an abortion taking place by the way, then the soul is automatically expelled fromt HIS reach and HIS realm except where HE makes a point of saving the animal or baby or person, which is rare. And only because HE wants us to learn now that the way we get to Heaven is not possible when a baby is killed by abortion and so we are literally murdering a soul when we abort a baby, as I by the way have done myself at age 19 (i'm now 45). And when a soul is murdered they are dead and in nothingness and not Hell as I was told for a while to be scaring me into feeling very very guilty about having killed my baby. But the truth, I'm told now, is that the millions and actually billion babies who have been killed by abortion are no longer alive in GOD'S care and so they have been twice murdered: their body and their soul. As everyone who is murdered has been. Which is why murder deserves life imprisonment and not ever another murder by death sentence. No man or woman has the right to kill another murderer as the soul of the murderer is not to blame for the murder they committed but rather their human spirit.

OK, enough for today. Have a good weekend everyone....Jenny
And please know that all I have said comes only from HIM, GOD. Who is not actually a HE or a SHE but an IT.

B

Batman

Jenny,
I pray that God will rebuke the devourer; and will renew or refresh your guardian angels, spirits, that they will give you a very strong stubborn desire to walk solo, knowoneness, perfect peace, free at last, where the only voices that you ever pause to are visible entities: None otherwise. Strictly.
I ask it in the name of YHWH. Father, please command it done, please see it done?
Batz

Returncc

Returncc

I would just like to say that if Jenny's family gets a chance to read this, you should do the opposite of use your own judgment, that Jenny should be depressured to speak about God when she is not at the hospital, and recognize it is mostly an interpretation plus God that is happening, and that you should keep her free of pressures that make hospitalization a support to begin with, as she has a disability and a diagnosed mental illness... I personally, want to read all that she is capable of putting down from this other person, as I am also certain, that mental language communication with others is possible because of God, that he exists, and it is unrecognized by those without access to the experience, and as some of it is very dark and difficult to deal with, support is more important than prevention, with a few exceptions that relate to being preoccupied with fear, delusions, and references to survellience from inside the mind... God forces people into battle, and his enemies are in great numbers, and not all of them are voices inside the mind...

S

saltandpepper

Returncc,
Has it ever crossed your mind that Jenny's family might be under hidden spiritual influence, as Judas. I think that most of us often have these same problems with family, little or no compassion or consideration, utter contempt. Well, just wanted to say.

S

saltandpepper

Hello,
The forum owner (Mischief) contacted me, asking me how things are going here. I told him that many of our posts are getting deleted with no explanation or notification, that moderators take it upon themselves to delete posts that seem "upsetting" or "mental". I sent him one such post; to see what he says about it. I'll admit that we all seem to have our own "beliefs".
Regards,
Sal

J

JennyWW

Hi everyone, I just want to say that from now on I'm going to be posting only on this thread and not in those on the "Personal Experiences" section. I'm also gearing up to begin a new blog in case anyone is interested and so I'll just post it when I start it. Meanwhile if anyone has any questions they can write to me at or leave a message on here. I don't have a lot of time to write long messages but I can try to ask GOD to answer in a short one if you want to ask him about the way that we all hear voices. But you can find it alreayd posted in the beginning of the thread called ARCHANGEL GABRIEL's WORDS TO ALL VOICE HEARERS, which is on the "Personal Experiences" section. Just skip through and read the posts I have put up early on in that thread and you'll learn how and why we hear a voice or multiple voices. It's all GOD, even the bad ones for a purpose, and you can have a better feeling about your torment especially if you are tormented; and you can feel even better if you are not knowing that all voices, no matter who they say they are, are always GOD....HAve a great day, JennyWW

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rasselas

Please ask Angel Gabriel how is Jesus doing and how's God, hope they're chillin. Also please ask Gabriel whatnday do I put my bins out this week, also ask him should I eat the jam and stash the marmalade or eat the marmalade and stash the jam. Also prayers out to the Geordies spree killer - word out to God for some timely intervention. I know Gabriel is very bust at the momennt, what with the church roof fundraising events, but if he could just break away for an hour or two I thinbk the people of Northumbria wopuld be grateful. Also, while he's at it, could he just pop to the garage and kept me 2 litres of milk, red top? Cheers Gabrz, peace out.

J

JennyWW

Sorry, there's no Gabriel, only GOD speaking and acting as Gabriel so you'll have to get the milk yourself. But better yet make it either Almond milk or soy milk as GOD wants us all to be vegans, or at least vegetarians ofr a while until you can bring yourself to find the alternatives to the milk, butter and egg products, which are out there by the way. Cheeky you....JennyWW

R

rasselas

GOD wants us all to be vegans, or at least vegetarians for a while until you can bring yourself to find the alternatives to the milk, butter and egg products, which are out there by the way. Cheeky you....JennyWW
For many years they (ie. piscinopaths) maintained that fish didn't feel subjective pain, so lots of pseudo-vegetarians ate fish with good conscience. A good rule of thumb is that if it has eyes it experiences subjective pain. Most fish are suffocated to death, slowly. They bring it on themselves by being fish. Some people maintain that some fish are rich in essential nutrients that make people smarter; I'm not sure how that works, but from what I can glean, 2 portions of oily fish per day are the equivalent to reading 1 factual book or 3 short novels. A month of daily cod liver oil is worth a Macbeth or three episodes of The Singing Detective. You can save yourself from listening to Beethoven's Choral Symphony by munching your way through about 278.3 sardines, if you are a man, 286 for a woman.

Plants have 'feelings' too. All living things have a subjective 'being' and communicate and share and interact, in some way or another. It may even be that oxygen has 'an essential essence'.

Also, let's not forget the disturbing number of symbiotic parasites that live within and without the human body, feasting away in their microscopic environments. We are literally being eaten alive by these things. It makes for a troubling shudder.

Some people have maintained that if humankind became vegetarian, there would be no more War. Or Famine. By eating carrots, lentils and pomegranates, the world will be saved. Effectively, you replace bombs with potatoes, bullets with chick peas.

Many years ago I was assaulted by a vegetarian. They threw an unripened pear at my head. It caused quite a swelling. I retaliated by beating them with a frozen chicken wing.

Quorn is the Devil's work. It's the equivalent to growing beef on trees. Or lamb's liver on the vine. It's essentially wrong.

God's directive seems perfectly reasonable to me. I will make a pyre later of the Asda chicken and mushroom pie 6-pack in my freezer. I will burn it to a cinder and revert to my Linda McCartney moral high ground.

Thank you.

C

coraline1664

I'm a vegetarian but not because God told me to, I don't speak with him. Mainly because I've never liked meat or fish. I announced this one day at the age of 10 and luckily my mother ate little meat so I was actually able to do it. I do eat Quorn and Linda McCartney products (never tried the moral high grounds though, are they in burger or sausage form?). I can't quite see what's so terrible about the 'meat alternatives', and prefer them to actual meat any day. I don't feel better than anyone else because of it, although I know many of these people exist. I do think to myself that I'd prefer some smug vegetarians about keeping holland and barratt (also probably The Wharf and Evolution chains) in business over more factory farming.

Just my bit

Liz

C

coraline1664

I do think those veggie products (quorn etc) are expensive for what they are, but I suppose it's cheaper than buying meat.
I usually cook from scratch when I can and when it's worth it.
I'd recommend Mark that you stay as far as possible away from the vegan 'cheese' product Cheesly, I'm not vegan but I've tried it before and it's like eating clay, or how I imagine it anyway.
;)

Returncc

Returncc

The Voice in My Head is Dead

Changing Threads and postings, miscontextualization of the art of posting..

Dear Sysop, Go Ahead and miscontextualize this posting also, your attempt to centralize control will never be as effective as decentralized reviews... no matter how many reputations you misintentionally intend to damage inadvertently through miscontextualized placement and rewrites of missing threads through no fault of your pwn but the desire to control for controls sake, an oft repeated bargainging position of those trapped to support non-violent forms of violence against blameless and innoncent T.I.s.

Hi Jenny,

Yes, SaltPep, it has occurred to me that Jenny might be a family of people who aim at harnessing the truth about AAG for purposes that relate to controling information or damaging his reputation, it also occurred that she might be a beneficiary of some spiritual work also, I mean who on here is not vulnerable?

My Question?

I wanted to ask, if anyone was aware of an online chat board, where a person named God, types and talks about himself, i saw it one time 5 or six years ago, and the person named God was actually a computer, with meglomanic desires, and many grandiose truths, but set on usurping Gods role, on this earth and in our minds, as fantasy as that sounds. Does anyone know of a link, to this online persona, he talks about ruling the earth, etc... sort of a war games imposter computer Diety...

Jennys voice reminded me of this character,
and I would also like to vote that if the voice is a computer, that we continue to call him the AAG, in order to protect God's reputation, and perhaps some of those bargaining positions attributed to him could also benefit from a reputational analysis, any takers?

Does AAG or Christ actually hold the reverse opinion for most, if not all, of those outstanding statements?

Bro-ther, CC