Applying/Applied for Voluntary work organisation/Anxious well, was - mid week!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I became very anxous, regarding my monitoring after dealing with applying for a specific voluntary work a couple of tasks, for a organisation, didn't dawn on me until today, I completely overlooked to take my Pregabalin, no wonder I became too anxious.

Anyway I am much much better much calmer, well, if anything, I am a forgetful sort of character, so I don't think complimentary laughing there would be a problem of overdosing on that front, and besides, it's such a low dose I take, once or twice a day.

I hope all are just about well, considering we all have anxieties of some sort or another, and managing the best that we can.

My application, shall be reviewed and then to be shortlisted if at all, tomorrow, I'll know either tomorrow, or early next week.

By the way, don't get me wrong, I am feeling very positive about this one.

Have a good evening all, and I'll review with an update, for you all, either tomorrow, at some point, or early next week.

As always still listening to musicals and music, and knitting combined.

Not working out the moment, far too warm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I can now confirm to report, that after having read a response, from this particular organisation, for particular role, I have not been shortlisted for interview. Therefore, for this particular role, they will not proceed further with my application.

I'm alright, I'm relieved actually, because it still gives me chances to help out other organisations in the community and organisations sector, in the near future, when they should write enlisting my help. Also, I feel, that 10 and 20 hours, is very much a lot of hours for this particular role, I would have offered twice a week, 5 hours twice a week, anyway, it's not being pursued further.

I hope all are well,

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Sorry about that Natalie, but as you say it is a lot of hours to commit to one particular organisation. I only do 3 hours a week voluntary but am also involved in a few other things and I find that is enough.

N

natalie

Hi Daffy,

I'm alright, I'm relieved, I haven't got much further with it.

I usually only do 2 or 3 hours at the most, of volunteering.

Sometimes if there is a very big envelope filling task then it might last onto afternoon, or, I might go back the following day.

Best regards,

Natalie.