• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Appealing to the 'upper tribunal'

E

english rose

Does anyone have any experience of appealing to the upper tribunal? The first-tier tribunal took the DWP's side & rejected my appeal against ESA being stopped, 4 weeks ago I asked the first-tier tribunal for permission to appeal to the upper tribunal & I'm still waiting for an answer; I've been told that if permission is refused then I can appeal directly to the upper tribunal myself - but I don't know how to go about doing that.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i've heard the uppper tribunal are now bouncing decisions back to the lower for reconsideration, to be honest i'm worried the system is so complicated how i can navigate it and get the correct forms for doing so

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R ESA assessment and appealing a decision Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 23
A Worried about ESA and appealing Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
neorealism Appealing PIP decision Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
E Appealing, Worrying Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
H is it worth appealing? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
²²²²² Work Focused Interview while appealing ESA? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
D Need some advice - Appealing WRAG to Support Group. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Colin76 ESA coming to an end though appealing against decision... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
K Tribunal Refused - Upper Tier Tribunal? Or Is It Pointless? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
M (submission letter) pip tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Artmuzz Do you have to attend PIP tribunal? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
M pip tribunal need a little advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
J Representing myself at ESA tribunal? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Artmuzz PIP Tribunal rehearing Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
R Waiting for PIP Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
Artmuzz Received statement for reason for refusal of PIP award from Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
H Second PIP tribunal after adjournment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S PIP tribunal success but DWP aren't paying Discrimination! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 24
Artmuzz PIP tribunal refused Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
Artmuzz PIP tribunal date Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
Artmuzz Worried about letter from support worker for PIP tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
H PIP tribunal ADJOURNED ?! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
H PIP Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
S PIP Tribunal Award involving denied Mobility (High Court London Ruling) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
N Esa tribunal. Am I a fraud?!! Advice please! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
E Waiting for a tribunal hearing Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S ESA Tribunal this week, Hear voices/suicidal, any advice? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
S ESA Tribunal, where to get representation? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
G Going to EAS Tribunal tomorrow need last minute help!! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
P ESA Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
E I'm harassing the tribunal people Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
L dla tribunal appeal any help welcome Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
J ESA Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
M Esa tribunal approaching!! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
R ESA Tribunal help Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
althera Tribunal Appeal date is through Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
I Today we WON the tribunal against ATOS and DWP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
I Tribunal is next week 30th Dec... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
I ESA Tribunal on Monday, feeling doubtful Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
C where do i post about tribunal help please.. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
J letter from the tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
P Need some urgent help after Tribunal refusal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 11
J ESA Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
K ESA tribunal help! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
S won esa tribunal :D Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
S esa tribunal tomorrow (thursday) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 29
L What happens at a tribunal????? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
ajen99 Failed tribunal appeal. Failed appeal. What next? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Q esa tribunal lost 10 weeks ago Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
L ATOS medical scored 0 points, going to Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9