• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Apparently nobody likes me and everyone laughs at me

Tanzz

Tanzz

Thing is we ain't getting laughed at we r just majorly paranoid. If you fell over a step yeah your getting laughed at. Pooped yourself yeah your getting laughed at. Have bad hair one day meh who cares its hair. If she dresses tragic she's just a tragic dresser again who cares. Bad fake tan one day omg your getting laughed at lol

losingme1989

losingme1989

I get same feelings often. I dont think the internet is always good especially when it induces my paranoia, I even think people are posting songs to fuck with my head.
Btw I like you, you are very lovely and a cool girl/groovy
If you're referring to me posting songs, sorry mate 😔

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

Well, i liked her post, so... I dont thknk its me :D
She sent me a lovely pm last week, i dunno
Well, that's good! I was just confused because I'd assumed she'd been busy or away over the last week, as I hadn't seen her around here, posting.

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

I get same feelings often. I dont think the internet is always good especially when it induces my paranoia, I even think people are posting songs to fuck with my head.
Btw I like you, you are very lovely and a cool girl/groovy
I only just saw this!!! Thank you!!! 🌷

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

No, I see it was directed at me. I have no idea WHY, but it appears I've been blocked so...ok. Thanks for...that...(baffled)

witchflower

witchflower

So, my building is a hive of gossip and craziness. Lots of problems. It's 28 levels and 121 apartments, with a group of about 30-40 owner occupiers (all the other apartments are rentals or vacation / holiday lets).

I THOUGHT I had a few friends in the building. We've had occasional dinners out and social times. I'm talking about maybe...8-10 people.

But now, one of them just moved out suddenly and didn't say anything. Another one betrayed my FP so now they're never speaking again. This person has also been blabbing about ME around the building and said that no one likes me! THANKS A LOT! I'm sad now! I don't care what most people think, but when I THINK I have friends...it's embarrassing.

On top of that, 2 of those friends (a married couple) who my partner and I have spent the most time with, and who we hung out with at their place from 6pm until 3.30am a few weeks ago (and THEY wanted us to stay even longer!), one of them apparently made fun of my social media...ah...ok. I find my media fairly normal actually.

So...does ANYONE actually LIKE me? Is there ANYONE who isn't GOSSIPPING about me behind my back!?
I'm so sorry about this. It's just sad that there are adults who act like this. It reminds me of middle or high school drama and gossip. Pretending to be friends, pretending to like someone, laughing about them behind their back. I know how much it hurts. I had this happen to me, too. As an adult, I had other adults treat me this way. People laughed at me online and spread lies about me. Just remember that there's something wrong with those people. They're the ones who should be embarrassed for behaving that way.

I hope you're doing better. Try not to let those people bring you down.

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

I'm so sorry about this. It's just sad that there are adults who act like this. It reminds me of middle or high school drama and gossip. Pretending to be friends, pretending to like someone, laughing about them behind their back. I know how much it hurts. I had this happen to me, too. As an adult, I had other adults treat me this way. People laughed at me online and spread lies about me. Just remember that there's something wrong with those people. They're the ones who should be embarrassed for behaving that way.

I hope you're doing better. Try not to let those people bring you down.
Aw, thank you so much! Yeah, I'm fine with it now. I don't care. I think I know who my real friends in the building are, and I just stay out of the gossip mill.