Anyone?

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Big up the Bournemouth massive!!! Braaaapppp!!! :p

A

amy_nutter

I'm near the Poole area, just come out of the "lovely" St Ann's last week AGAIN!! Hi to everyone.x

A

amy_nutter

Hi i am struggling at the mo, just getting through each day best I can.

A

Apotheosis

Hi Amy. It's best to just take things as best that we can a day at a time. It's a big thing to have been in hospital - try to take things as easy as you can. Have you been out in the sun?

A

amy_nutter

I have sat in my garden in the sun for a bit over past few days i havent left the house for a few weeks now doing my shopping online!!! crisis team made me walk down the road with them at weekend to try and get me out and about, i am just finding everything hard and scarey i don't want to feel like this i want to be able to get out and about more. sorry to waffle on about me hope everyone is o.k. x

A

Apotheosis

I have sat in my garden in the sun for a bit over past few days i havent left the house for a few weeks now doing my shopping online!!! crisis team made me walk down the road with them at weekend to try and get me out and about, i am just finding everything hard and scarey i don't want to feel like this i want to be able to get out and about more. sorry to waffle on about me hope everyone is o.k. x
Take things easy & try to look after yourself as best that you can. :hug:

A

areback

Yeah, near Bournemouth, i've been to st.annes a few times too.

A

areback

Both times I was very deluded. The staff seemed nice. Feels a bit weird being put in a ward with other unwell people. Felt threatening.

Horrible having really sedating medication forced on me.

Had to see a psychiatric doctor I had met before and I didn’t like their attitude. They are probably nice really but they seemed to make their own mind up about what happened to me which was an annoyance.

I liked the food.

The location is very nice.

My stays were very short though due to having family who would look after me.

A

areback

Hi mickeymoo, what do you think of poole?

Apotheosis did you ever go to Hahnemann house?

A

Apotheosis

Apotheosis did you ever go to Hahnemann house?
Have been with them 7 years. I just get routine psychiatrist appointments; usually one about every 3 or 4 months. Managed to get 10 sessions with a psychologist out them a few years ago; & I've had limited contact with a couple of OT's over the years - but that's been it. Have found them pretty useless if I'm honest. I've never been offered anything else from them.