• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone?

B

belmo

Anyone experiencing telepathy?

Schizohayez

Schizohayez

I have the same thing going on.. do u experience unwanted thoughts or delusions as well? I have this delusion about myself and people can hear me think about it in my head. Its annoying and scary.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I believe telepathy is a trait of the schizophrenic. Rather I would call it, involuntary psychic activity.

I cannot transmit my thoughts, but I do experience psychic activity without my control.

Schizohayez

Schizohayez

I believe telepathy is a trait of the schizophrenic. Rather I would call it, involuntary psychic activity.

I cannot transmit my thoughts, but I do experience psychic activity without my control.
what psychic activities?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

what psychic activities?
There are different types. The constant drone of a person thoughts on a loop - or in a temporal distortion. A few words or a sentence from somebody at a certain time. Visions of the future or the now.

ht46

ht46

From people on the tv, in public occasionally my neighbours. It feels they can read my mind because I see physical reactions in them to my thoughts.

B

belmo

couple of days ago from a police car:"get out of here"

Keesha

Keesha

There are experiences I’ve had that I know without a doubt were from the 6th sense but it’s not something explainable. It’s in a different dimension which I’m not even going to try and explain cause I can’t.

I’ve also had plenty of experiences which I thought was from intuition but was probably more due to mental disorders.

Keesha

Keesha

How do you tell the difference
There are experiences I’ve had that I know without a doubt were from the 6th sense but it’s not something explainable. It’s in a different dimension which I’m not even going to try and explain cause I can’t.

I’ve also had plenty of experiences which I thought was from intuition but was probably more due to mental disorders.
See what I mean? 😂🤣🥳

I

Ineedoftruth

From people on the tv, in public occasionally my neighbours. It feels they can read my mind because I see physical reactions in them to my thoughts.
I'm dealing with the same thing any live show and cars driving by all the time. They claim they are helping me because of my past traumas. And drama is all that works apparently.