Anyone?

P

Pearl8

So im having these really huge problem with my intrusive thoughts. they get me so distressed and when I try to be positive on what I was before these thoughts came and how I wanna get back to it my mind tells me that what If you're just forcing it now what if you're not like that anymore and this bothers me so much because my fear makes it seem so real. I feel like I can never go back to the way I was and happy, everything just keeps triggering my thoughts and I really want to give up.

K

kimmikoto

You can still be happy, don't give up on life, its barely has started for you. You need to remain positive in order to succeed.

J

jimg13

Start thinking like this...you know something is off which is why your posting this right? You obviously know your true self, a happy, great, and wonderful person with a mind like myself. Think of OCD like a radio station you don't want to listen to, call it W-OCD. A station thats always there with volume blasting. You heard some horrible music before and you tune it out because it sucks. Basically what I'm saying is to try hard and separate the shit music in our head thats OCD from the good music thats us.