Anyone with schizophrenia moving from dla to pip

fazza

fazza

Got the dreaded brown envolope tellying me that my dla is ending and i need to claim pip. i have a regular cpn visit plus i am on a depot injection every two weeks.

My question is does anyone here have schizophrenia and claiming pip

Thanks

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

I have schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, ptsd, possibly OCD, arthritis inflammatory and fibromyalgia and claim PIP.

N

natalie

I have mild traits of szchiophrenia, kept well on medication, i was automatically switched to pip from dla, and we noticed in my mini statement from the bank, I recieved amount - the first instalment, of pip, much more than we first thought, so ah, can't complain, very happy indeed.

Passionflower

Passionflower

I am on PIP and was on DLA and changed over with no hassle. I actually get a bit more with PIP than DLA. Oh and I have Schizophrenia and depression and anxiety.

N

nightmare57

I think I’m due a DLA - PIP change over any time soon. I have schizoaffective disorder and also on a depot. Live in supported housing too, also have appointee in place. If it is anything like my ESA assessment I think I will piss it.

fazza

fazza

Thanks for your reply's. My wife is my appointee and they have said that it will take 2 weeks. Hopefully I will have a smooth switchover to PIP

fazza

fazza

So far my wife has been dealing with this as she is my carer. They have ony sent me a letter asking if I agree with this. They have sent me no other forms and it has been 3 weeks now since the phone call.

Is this normal for a changeover from DLA to PIP I was expecting a huge form asking about my day to day needs but I have had nothing.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
So far my wife has been dealing with this as she is my carer. They have ony sent me a letter asking if I agree with this. They have sent me no other forms and it has been 3 weeks now since the phone call.

Is this normal for a changeover from DLA to PIP I was expecting a huge form asking about my day to day needs but I have had nothing.
i wish i had someone who could defuse the forms for me, and would like the forms to go to them without me been consulted 3 weeks since the phone call is a short time for the dwp, they'll still be contacting people mentioned in the phone call