Anyone with pocd on here

H

Hamster123

Oh my God. How you can life with it that long time. I fight 1,5 year and I have no strength to fight.

C

Charlie2019

Ive managed ive been much better but i was under a lot of stress 2 years ago and i had a relapse.And its like its sent me back years to when i was really bad.

How are you getting on

H

Hamster123

Jestem już bardzo zmęczony tym, że nie mogę spokojnie iść na miasto ani oberzeć filmu familijnego. I'm just afraid of minors. My life is a nightmare from which I can not wake up. And you have some way to weaken POCD

C

Charlie2019

Same here i avoid children everywhere my life is like that i cant get out of my flat since before christmas.I dont have a way to weaken pocd i wish i did.I avoid all places there might be children.

H

Hamster123

I'm serious about suicide, because then I'll be really free of that shit

C

Charlie2019

Yeah i feel how you feel ive tried it but now i cant get myself to do it.Ive been in mental hospitals to three of them now.I have suicide thoughts its not nice but like you said no more pain anymore.There are 2 websites called ocduk and ocdaction they may be able to help you.

You made your first sentence in polish i had to translate it :) just nice to talk to someone going through what im going through.

H

Hamster123

I know this sites. I dream to be free from this shit. I have 20 yo, and that destroy my the best years of life. I believe it was end

C

Charlie2019

Started in my 30's for me i was confused and scared at the time.Im scared now again but there only thoughts we dont want.I was under a lot of stress and it started happening.look after yourself i dont want to make you feel worse.

H

Hamster123

My biggest dream is to find the second half. I think when i lost that dream ODC must be back

C

Charlie2019

Whats the second half i have terrible nightmares but that is down to my medication.it can get better 4 you hamster things have just got a lot worse for me.ive been much better things havent always been bad you might b just going through a bad patch.

H

Hamster123

Maybe if i go to psychologist will be better. Now i'm study biotechnology and OCD disturm a lot.

C

Charlie2019

Yeah i need to when im ready hope things work out for you.biotechnology sounds interesting.20 is young to get this.

H

Hamster123

For what your OCD was started? My was started when on holidays i watched morning studio in TV.

C

Charlie2019

Morning studio dont know what that is

My ocd started when i was under a lot of stress then i was feeling uncomfortable when i see children.i was confused very scared and my concentration was not there.It was too much stress that brought it on.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Anyone else have pocd on here i just need to talk to someone.
Hi,
I was suffering not long ago from intrusive thoughts and my psychiatrist says I have POCD in addition to ptsd, depression and anxiety.

We can talk if you like. I will be more than happy to help in anyway I can.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I’ve had to research this cos I’ve never heard of this before I mistook it for pcod and was a bit puzzled at the conversations. This must be an awful thing to live with I hope you all get the therapy /treatment necessary and hope it is cureable :grouphug:

C

Charlie2019

Hi,
I was suffering not long ago from intrusive thoughts and my psychiatrist says I have POCD in addition to ptsd, depression and anxiety.

We can talk if you like. I will be more than happy to help in anyway I can.
Hi

Do you still have pocd i have depression and quiet a lot of anxiety.Things have got very bad you can see in my other thread about hearing them.I dont feel safe im very scared even emptying my bin is really hard.I think something is going to happen to me.