• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone with BPD or AsPD?

C

confusedwings

Hello, i'm Katy. I think i have AsPD and BPD. if anyone else has any of them, i would like to become friends,support each other, and stay in touch.

D

Devon

Hi Katy,

You've come to the right place, there are loads of people here to share feelings with and to reflect off of.

It often helps to know we are not alone with our issues.

W

wheelz_of_fire

BPDer here

I have BPD and clinical depression. I apparently have had it for quite a while, last March I took an overdose and was placed in a non-secure mental ward 'for a rest' for 2 weeks. Interesting stuff, indeed. Anyway, I am here if you wish to chat..:)

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Katy I have BPD and Depression and I have found this site a very supportive place to come.
I am here if you wish to chat too
Messy :)

Q

quality factor

Hi there, I have BPD and Bipolar2, if I can be of any help to you, fire away.

QF.

Wendy

Wendy

Hi,Katy I have BPD .
This is a good place to talk and share your thoughts!

Lara

Lara

Hi Katie,

Indeed you are in the right place. There are lots of people here in the same boat!

I have suffered with depression for as long as I can remember and was diagnose with BPD when I was 19. I'm not 23 and battling a relapse in both issues. I'm here if you want to talk.

:hug:

dib4uk

dib4uk

This is defo the right place to ask questions and to find support and friends.

I have bpd, dissacociative identity disorder and cyclothhymia - (baby bi-pola)

:grouphug:

C

carukia

Hello, i'm Katy. I think i have AsPD and BPD. if anyone else has any of them, i would like to become friends,support each other, and stay in touch.
Hi Katy,

I was diagnosed with BPD about 4 years ago. I haven't been on this forum much since I signed up but I'll be around quite a but for the foreseeable future, so if you want to talk about anything then I'm here along with everyone else. I hope this site can give you the support you need. :)

- c

R

RiverWolfe

Hi Katy,

I was recently diagnosed as having BPD, post traumatic stress as well as sz.

I am also looking to make friends with BPD to chat to, there is some really good information on youtube for BPD, it really helped me accept i have this illness.

River

F

funkymunky79

Hi Katy,

I do have PD but not sure which one yet as I was diagnosed with bi-polar before.

I am looking for the same thing as you because this is very scary and confusing on your own.

Half the time I don't know what I am doing or who I am. I get very confused and feel very withdrawn from life. My memory is very poor and I seem to be having a lot of tantrums at the mo, which isn't helping me within my relationship.

I haven't yet learnt any self help or even my triggers because I'm kind of hiding away from it, which isn't good really.

I don't know where I am going in life or where I am going to end up, but this thing is very lonely on your own and sheer hell.

I have tried to kill myself 5 times this year and have very bad scared arms through self harm.

I will try my best to answer any questions or just to be here to listen if you need it, however how good I will be is yet to be seen.

Hope I can be some help to you.

Sarah x :)