• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone wanna message me?

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I’m going to a lot of suffering, and depression. If I could talk to anyone that would be nice and helpful. I prefer discord but if you wanna talk here that’s fine. MSG me

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome. Sorry you are suffering. Plenty on the forum will help and give advice (not medical of course) Depression and anxiety is so debilitating. Have you tried mindfulness or meditation. Have you spoke to a doctor about how you feel

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Welcome. Sorry you are suffering. Plenty on the forum will help and give advice (not medical of course) Depression and anxiety is so debilitating. Have you tried mindfulness or meditation. Have you spoke to a doctor about how you feel
Thanks, and therapy too expensive, and meditation i do rarely but it helps

Jolly

Jolly

You must try and keep the mindfulness up (I know easier said than done). It does really help. I am not sure where you are from but we have the Samaritans who people can call. Are you getting any support at all. I am thinking of you.

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

I've tried mindfulness and meditation for about five minutes (if that). I just can't get into it. I am unable to relax unless I take a benzo. This is what also happened to me when I was in the hospital, sipping different teas in a calm, slightly darkened community room.

BadWolf10

BadWolf10

The waiting lists for talking therapy is so long so I am glad to find this site. I think (and hope) this will help me

OCDguy

OCDguy

I’m going to a lot of suffering, and depression. If I could talk to anyone that would be nice and helpful. I prefer discord but if you wanna talk here that’s fine. MSG me
Sorry to hear of your struggles. Sometimes it helps to get things off our chests. We are here for you :hug:

OCDguy

OCDguy

The waiting lists for talking therapy is so long so I am glad to find this site. I think (and hope) this will help me
Hi there, welcome to the Forum, it's great to have you here :)

Jolly

Jolly

The waiting list for therapy is a long time. This will be due to lockdown. They do know what lockdown is doing to our mental health but I think we are last in the queue. You can always chat to the Samaritans if you do get desperate but the forum is helpful and friendly x

L

Lukcy2019

Hi
Sorry to hear that you are suffering! Could I ask what you experiencing? What are the symptoms?
Thanks