• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone use Ashwagandha? Does it work to reduce or eliminated anxiety and its symptoms fast? Your thoughs are appreciated!

J

jjaybrazil

What are some good herbal supplements for Anxiety and its symtoms? I heard Ashwagandha is awesome. anyone try it? Thoughts?
I have anxiety eposides periodically

compared to all of the time until the last 3 months when I started using essential oils, meditating, workingout early in the morning, eliminating caffeein, salt, sugars and only eating whole and clean as part of my diet. Also been more mindful and eliminated negative things , people in my life and started 2 online businesses so my focus is more positive. However still get anxious from time to time where I can feel my esophagus and it's tender, tightness, occasional ecotpic beats or a series of them when I'm trying to sleep as my mind is running a marathon.

However wonderinf if there are any supplements that work fast

I was told Ashwagandha, your thoughts?

Thanks

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm not a fan of herbal remedies and have not heard of that one. Did you buy it yet?

D

Dispatch

well, here’s what I take daily: these are all over the counter easily found :

this 1st one is made by a company named Nature’s Bounty ...
it’s actually called “anxiety and stress relief” ...
it contains
Ashwagandha KSM-66 @ 600mg and
L-Theanine @ 200mg all in 1 capsule.
Next
1 capsule of L-Theanine @ 100mg.
Next
1 gell capsule of vitamin D3 @ 50mcg.
Next
1 pill of Magnesium Glycinate @ 120mg
... ( I’ve been taking this at night lately, it seems to make me drowsy if I take it during the day )...
anyways these are the usual supplements I’ve tried and they seem to help keep racing thoughts much calmer. I researched online and these were some of the ones most used ... as you see Ashwagandha KSM-66 is one of these ... also use magnesium glycinate ... not magnesium oxide ( that’s more for constipation ) ... hope this helps. 🙂