Anyone tried Inositol?

H

Harper

I have just been researching the above and it sounds interesting. I know of someone who is taking this due to anxiety and depression and it sounds really positive. They were on Venlafaxine so slowly tapering off.

Apparently Holland & Barrett stock this med .

I am going to look into this further and if anyone comes up with any information then I would really appreciate their input.

Harper

burt tomato

burt tomato

I have not heard of the drug you mentioned. If it is a herbal medicine - why not suck it and see? I take some herbal meds, and I think they help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
greenfairy

greenfairy

I have just been researching the above and it sounds interesting. I know of someone who is taking this due to anxiety and depression and it sounds really positive. They were on Venlafaxine so slowly tapering off.

Apparently Holland & Barrett stock this med .

I am going to look into this further and if anyone comes up with any information then I would really appreciate their input.

Harper
Hello Harper,:)
I've been using myo-inositol for about a year and a half and it works for me.
PM me if you want some more info about it? I'd be happy to advise,but would still suggest speaking to your GP as well-even natural remedies can have side effects and inositol (myo or D-Chiro) is no exception.
If I can be of assistance,let me know!x

H

Harper

greenfairy, Thank you for offering me some information on Inositol. I will pm you tomorrow.

Harper

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Getting Your Life Back! 0