anyone tried hypnotherapy

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hello everyone i had a brain wave! with having paranoid scitzophrenia surely the illness is deeply ingrained and hypnotherapy may be able to help as it is after all, all in the mind i would welcome any ideas and experiences on the subject. should i put my £40 back in my pocket?:unsure:

J

jamesdean

Yes I was lucky to recieve hynotherapy for two years because one of the cpns in my team was trained to do it it really was fantastic because it made you feeel so relaxed and calm it really helped me so much I had it every two weeks for two years and I recommend it 100% and if I could afford £40 a week I would do it because form my experience I do believe you need to do it regular, I searched for it for years after trying to get it on the nhs but havent been succesful I kinda thought recently perhaps it was only meant to be at that time in mylife though I must admit I like any kind of led mediatation because we were doing some at the spiritual group and I almost fell a sleep, I must just respond very well to this kind of practice.

A

Apotheosis

hello everyone i had a brain wave! with having paranoid scitzophrenia surely the illness is deeply ingrained and hypnotherapy may be able to help as it is after all, all in the mind i would welcome any ideas and experiences on the subject. should i put my £40 back in my pocket?:unsure:
Personally I would be very wary of Hypnosis with that diagnosis - it can trigger a lot of stuff, & it has done in my experience.