• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Anyone stop eating antidepressants, and lost concentrate?

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
I'm not sure what you mean Mike, do you mean you're not eating whilst on antidepressants and also cannot concentrate?
Or do you mean you've stopped taking antidepressants and now can no longer concentrate?

M

Mikefeelbad

I'm not sure what you mean Mike, do you mean you're not eating whilst on antidepressants and also cannot concentrate?
Or do you mean you've stopped taking antidepressants and now can no longer concentrate?
stopped taking antidepressants and now can no longer concentrate?I scare I suffering schizophrenia but doctor said I am not

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
Hi Mike, Just read your posts in your other thread in the Schizophrenia forum.
If you doctor says you are not schizophrenic and you aren't really showing symptoms of that illness, then it is probably unlikely you have this illness.
We can't diagnose you on the forum, can you speak to your doctor about the possibility of antidepressant withdrawal? Your lack of concentration is much more likely due to that.

M

Mikefeelbad

Hi Mike, Just read your posts in your other thread in the Schizophrenia forum.
If you doctor says you are not schizophrenic and you aren't really showing symptoms of that illness, then it is probably unlikely you have this illness.
We can't diagnose you on the forum, can you speak to your doctor about the possibility of antidepressant withdrawal? Your lack of concentration is much more likely due to that.
I started to take antidepressants again so I am scare I need to take them for a long time. 😢

C

Carsot8

Be very careful when you stop taking antidepressants. You will 100 percent percent feel like a zombie, no motivation, no positive meaning in anything etc for weeks. That is until you start taking another antidepressant drug that can start improving your brain chemistry

M

Mikefeelbad

Be very careful when you stop taking antidepressants. You will 100 percent percent feel like a zombie, no motivation, no positive meaning in anything etc for weeks. That is until you start taking another antidepressant drug that can start improving your brain chemistry
I am such a zombie, so that doctor told me took again...

M

Mikefeelbad

When can I stop..... Like a zombie don't want eat and sleep.... Is that normal?

M

Mikefeelbad

When I speak , I thought that I am not concentrate what I am speaking 😂

C

Carsot8

Yeah it takes weeks till until your new antidepressant kicks in !

Catty5

Catty5

Hi

If you quit the antidepressant abruptly, your brain will be in a shock. So it’ll cause serious withdrawal effects. Please google “antidepressant withdrawals”. Lack of concentration doesn’t suggest schizophrenia.

M

Mikefeelbad

Hi

If you quit the antidepressant abruptly, your brain will be in a shock. So it’ll cause serious withdrawal effects. Please google “antidepressant withdrawals”. Lack of concentration doesn’t suggest schizophrenia.
Fuck My doctor, he gave me the same drugs before withdrawal

Catty5

Catty5

Fuck My doctor, he gave me the same drugs before withdrawal
Once you restart the same antidepressant, withdrawal symptoms will disappear.

But please be careful. It may not go like that as it happened on me.

If you have uncomfortable side effects from the same med you’ve been on it, please contact your doc ASAP.

Catty5

Catty5

What med have you been on before ?

M

Mikefeelbad

Yeah it takes weeks till until your new antidepressant kicks in !
Can't use brain if it is nv
Can't use brain is the symstom?I am eating the drugs again how long it can be recover 😭