• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

anyone relate?

L

Lucy87x

I find that with anxiety and depression I can get bored quite easily and quite overwhelmed if too many people and load of fuss and noise going on i cant stand it. I find it very confusing mental health and i find i binge on loads of diff things and get fixated on different things at a time like atm its films i know not unhealthy but watched 8 films over the weekend! and I worry that im very unwell sometimes but then my mum has died which is very traumatic. Its like i worry all the time about things and think to myself wow i think im very unwell and not like others which frightens me

Also does anyone ekle fidget alot my legs are constantly fidgetting and moving cant sit still maybe thats anxiety . I wonder sometimes if more than anxiety and depression and maybe ive got other things, maybe a whole list of stuff who knows....

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

@Lucy87x , Do you take anti-psychotics? The leg thing is probably akathisia if you do.