anyone out there

S

staples

im looking to talk about anything fed up with ma football forums:clap:

S

staples

ok shy?

i saw two ghosts today i was talking away to them the folk on th ebus musty have thought i was meantal:clap::evil:

F

finetime

ghosts can represent unfinished business

ghost are the unsettled spirits of the dead who haven't yet found their place in the hereafter,perhaps because they still have some tie to earthly matters.as ghosts are neither fully present nor fully absent,they raise questions(sory about the pun)about uncertainty and the lack of clarity,perhaps about who we are or what we are doing in our lives.in ghostly figures we are confronted with are own mortality.they may give us some sneck preview of the afterlife,without really offering any explanations,perhaps they offer some hope we can also see them as shadows of ourselves-personifications of are our mask and dare not to face...

Last edited:
Rambuie Perspecador

Rambuie Perspecador

Founding Member
Talk to yourself and you get the right answers - yes, Always! ;)

D

Danage

Do all Voices lie?

Unless you have your very own voices in which case they often lie. :scared:
Although this is off-topic the idea that voices lie I find a bit alien to me. My voices told me to look to the Bible to back up what they were saying, and it matched, word-for-word, what they said. This is one of the reasons I believe my psychosis is God the Father speaking to me, through His Holy Spirit, and subsequently His Son (and not the Holy Spirit).

S

staples

Although this is off-topic the idea that voices lie I find a bit alien to me. My voices told me to look to the Bible to back up what they were saying, and it matched, word-for-word, what they said. This is one of the reasons I believe my psychosis is God the Father speaking to me, through His Holy Spirit, and subsequently His Son (and not the Holy Spirit).
interesting theory. that might have happened to me to(y)

Aahbut

Aahbut

Mine take on a rather darker form, somewhat demonic. Rather strange as I have no belief in such things.

D

Danage

Mine take on a rather darker form, somewhat demonic. Rather strange as I have no belief in such things.
Maybe it is Satanic influence, but I believe that the Devil has influence over people's thoughts, so maybe it is the Devil. My thought invasion recently told me to take a fatal overdose, which makes me think maybe my psychosis is influenced by the Devil nowadays.

God works in mysterious ways though, but then again so does the Devil, but he is a whole lot scarier than God.

I read that sometimes psychotic episodes, or breakthroughs, are the result of stress, and that they take what you fear, and make it seem real.

I don't know what to think of my psychosis though.

Aahbut

Aahbut

I have no wish to upset anyone about belief, but I have no belief in either god or Satan. The psychosis is a product of my own mind which is I believe 'shorting out' and coming up with these strange episodes.

I just noticed your member name is an anagram of agenda, do you have one?

Last edited:
D

Danage

The meaning of my username.

I have no wish to upset anyone about belief, but I have no belief in either god or Satan. The psychosis is a product of my own mind which is I believe 'shorting out' and coming up with these strange episodes.

I just noticed your member name is an anagram of agenda, do you have one?
Fair enough, I respect that. As you respect my beliefs then that's fine.

My username is the name I use if I ever do gaming online (which I haven't for a long time). The username is not an anagram of agenda intentionally. It is derived from a word and a name (damage, and Dan).

Aahbut

Aahbut

Sorry, the question about agenda came out wrong. I'm one of those people that can't help but see words hidden in other words.