Anyone local feeling isolated and alone ,

D

Dedus

Hi
I am in Northants, I could too :)
Sun is out here, makes a change, I like the sun, but I like the rain more, I like to just walk in it, kinda soothes me, most shy away from the rain , but it sometimes reflects how I feel inside, cold, empty , just a million droplets of tears , with nowhere to go, but into the gutter, I see you like pets, I adore animals and birds and have lots :)

S

saz343

im so alone right know feel rather desperate xx for lincoln xx

D

Dedus

I hate the mornings most of all, trying to get through another shitty day , I just want this feeling of isolation to fuck off , kinda felt alone all my life , sounds sad I know , but it's a real horrible feeling that won't go away , hey saz what's your story ? Dedus

Zoscia

Zoscia

I am not from the East Midlands, but just wanted to post that i also feel like that. Getting through another shitty day. I try to find things that make a part of the day nice but in general, every single day is like this, and i only have about one hour if i am lucky, where i feel happy.:grouphug:

D

Dedus

I always feel down in the morning and I guess throughout the day , I sometimes have to double up on my Meds to get through the day , I like you have pockets of feeling happy, but never content with my lot, it's not so much that I have nothing , it's just an emotion I can't get rid of feeling down , it's called dyspraxia ,
( sad syndrome ) plus I have a eubpd :(

Zoscia

Zoscia

I always feel down in the morning and I guess throughout the day , I sometimes have to double up on my Meds to get through the day , I like you have pockets of feeling happy, but never content with my lot, it's not so much that I have nothing , it's just an emotion I can't get rid of feeling down , it's called dyspraxia ,
( sad syndrome ) plus I have a eubpd :(
If you feel worse in the mornings, that is usually depression. I find that. I also feel that in the evening, the day is almost over, and that helps. ;)

Dyspraxia, my nephew has that, i thought it was something about bodily co-ordination?

D

Dedus

Shut sorry not dyspraxia �� dysthymia ! It probably is depression of a sort , I tend to hide behind personalities , I don't think they are real , but they are as real as I need them to be ��
I see a shrink every 3 months and a therapist every week , does it help ? Fuck knows