• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Anyone like me with extreme anxiety and extreme fatigue

F

Futuro93

Hello! I had experienced many things in my life.
I had a hard time growing up like a child.
In my 20s ive experienced more stress anxiety and also adhd. From time to time ive handled it.
But last 2 years have been extreme. Ive experienced more and more anxiety. It feels like this thoughts can never stop. And this stress have made me extreme fatigued.
Its unbelivable how one can be so ill.

My day is like waking up with headache and tensions in my body. I feeling so tired that i have to rest for 2 hours to have the energy to walk 10 steps to kitchen and make me some breakfast. (Even If i slept 12 hours). After the breakfast i have to rest 1 hour, to have the energy to make some meditation. When ive meditated it feels better not so much thoughts and tensions anymore. So then i almost fall asleep again but slowly the thoughts are creeping and make me tense and ache in my body again. Anyway i lay there so tired have no energy for nothing.
Well after some hours laying there i make some food and make the dishes. Then go and rest again for an hour or two. Then i maybe even IF i have no energy maybe try to play a few songs on guitar or something that can maybe make me a little happy for some minutes or so. Then i rest and then make me a sandwich then try relaxing and then sleep

Anyway my days are short and boring and i cant think i cant remember things good at all. I have ache and tensions. Im sick all the time. It was like almost a year ago i almost lost smell and taste.(so i have hard to feels tastes) Ive lost hair and i have pain in stomach too.

I have no energy to go outside my apartment. I try to get some air going out on balcony for 5 min. I have no energy to meet people maybe talk in phone for a few minutes.

So i realised that i have to keep make meditation and writing down my thoughts. I have to sleep and rest. When ive managed this anxiety, i can rest and sleep for real and get better

How long can it take? Maybe months maybe more. I have a dream to have a little bit of energy back in this spring/summer 2021. Maybe that i can think and remember better and maybe that i can make an activity for an hour or two before resting.

It may maybe take a few years or so before i am healed from this.

Please write If you suffering also from anxiety tiredness depression so on....

Ive write so much now so i can not think anymore so no i have to rest again.

Best regards.

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
That seem really tough to handle, I know how it feels to not have any energy and falling asleep because of increased anxiety for a prolonged time. It will really drain the body and make you extremely tired which is understandable specially when the body is always tensed up and getting filled with stressed hormones.

Prolonged stress of the body will weaken the immune system, cause sore muscles and loss of hair. So it can be extremely hard to handle sometimes.

Right now I’m handling my social anxiety and depression. So I’m always out of energy but not as bad like a few years ago. I often only need one nap during the day to have a little more energy to do things slowly.

Have you met doctors to check your hormones levels or done a blood test. Just to rule out it’s not the health causing your symptoms. I know when my thyroid acted up it just intensified my anxiety to a whole new level but I didn’t notice the signs because I was under a lot of stress and had always handled anxiety. So my symptoms was quite a lot like my anxiety. It was first when taking a short walk and everything turning dark, I understood something was wrong and not right.

I hope it will become easier for you and make sure to get a bit of daylight which can be a true struggle to get sometimes :hug:

anex

anex

I understand! That sounds so frustrating, when all you want is to feel better again. To feel GOOD again. I’ve lost hair, too. And I feel like my muscles are wasting away. I’m sure that’s entirely inaccurate but it’s how it feels. Anxiety and depression are so difficult to deal with, especially when it makes you feel so tired and unable to cope with daily tasks or even just talk to people. I’m really glad to hear that you try to do things in the day you enjoy, like playing the guitar. Do you have an acoustic? Electric? I play acoustic mostly.

J

Julie41

Hello! I had experienced many things in my life.
I had a hard time growing up like a child.
In my 20s ive experienced more stress anxiety and also adhd. From time to time ive handled it.
But last 2 years have been extreme. Ive experienced more and more anxiety. It feels like this thoughts can never stop. And this stress have made me extreme fatigued.
Its unbelivable how one can be so ill.

My day is like waking up with headache and tensions in my body. I feeling so tired that i have to rest for 2 hours to have the energy to walk 10 steps to kitchen and make me some breakfast. (Even If i slept 12 hours). After the breakfast i have to rest 1 hour, to have the energy to make some meditation. When ive meditated it feels better not so much thoughts and tensions anymore. So then i almost fall asleep again but slowly the thoughts are creeping and make me tense and ache in my body again. Anyway i lay there so tired have no energy for nothing.
Well after some hours laying there i make some food and make the dishes. Then go and rest again for an hour or two. Then i maybe even IF i have no energy maybe try to play a few songs on guitar or something that can maybe make me a little happy for some minutes or so. Then i rest and then make me a sandwich then try relaxing and then sleep

Anyway my days are short and boring and i cant think i cant remember things good at all. I have ache and tensions. Im sick all the time. It was like almost a year ago i almost lost smell and taste.(so i have hard to feels tastes) Ive lost hair and i have pain in stomach too.

I have no energy to go outside my apartment. I try to get some air going out on balcony for 5 min. I have no energy to meet people maybe talk in phone for a few minutes.

So i realised that i have to keep make meditation and writing down my thoughts. I have to sleep and rest. When ive managed this anxiety, i can rest and sleep for real and get better

How long can it take? Maybe months maybe more. I have a dream to have a little bit of energy back in this spring/summer 2021. Maybe that i can think and remember better and maybe that i can make an activity for an hour or two before resting.

It may maybe take a few years or so before i am healed from this.

Please write If you suffering also from anxiety tiredness depression so on....

Ive write so much now so i can not think anymore so no i have to rest again.

Best regards.
It is so awful - l sympathise with you totally
Are you able to get sound sleep for quite a few hours?? I don’t sleep that well
Do you dream a lot??
The exhaustion is so debilitating- no energy to do things and also no enthusiasm
You are doing the right things resting and also looking after yourself
Are you on any medication or have you tried any meditation at all
It’s quite a depressing time at the moment - some days my anxiety rules me then other days it’s the depression
Wishing you a much better 2021