• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone interested?

F

Fruit Loop

Hello,

I would like to increase my circle of friends and have some fun and laughs along the way, would settle for a smile and a giggle.
I would like to make contact and or meet with anyone who shares an interest in Photography and Home brew? If anyone is interested in meeting up I live in East Anglia, well Suffolk to be more precise (have car) but to hear from anyone would be good.

Photography.

I would like to learn from others and share knowledge. I have changed over to digital and loving it. I enjoy but not limited to trying to capture nature, wildlife and landscape.

Home brew. :wine:

I really do enjoy making my own beers and wines. Some from scratch but mostly from kits. I will be honest I have not made anything for a while and would love to get into it again.

If anyone is interested just let me know via this post or private message.
Thank you.

R

riverofdragons

Photography is a hobby of mine too!

I am currently building a website with examples of my work :)

I am hoping to go to a safari park again after my exams - last time i went to Longleat which was fantastic, but Woburn is closer to home - so I might try there.

Field Trip!!! Who wants to come:clap:?

R

riverofdragons

hope this works...it didnt..oops

F

Fruit Loop

Hello,

The idea of a field trip sounds good. I have not been to Longleat. The last time I went to Woburn I was at primary school. I would be up for going there with camera in hand. (y)

What other areas of photography are you into?
When are your exams? (I wish you best of luck!)
When you finish building your website could I have the address. I would be interested in viewing your work.
How do you go about building your own website? I have no idea what so ever.

:)

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i`d love to come but i dont have a camera lol

F

Fruit Loop

You are most welcome to come along. You do not need a camera.

If anyone else feels like coming along with or with out a camera that is fine.

F

Fruit Loop

:oops: Sorry I didn't mean to take over/hijack someone elses field trip suggestion. :oops:

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i was just jokeing fruit loop, i carnt make it to the next town without being charged or billed for somthing lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L People 27
Eleison People 9