• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone in the Manchester area?

Karmaman

Karmaman

Hi
Anyone in the Manchester area struggling with depression and anxiety?

B

Bluesonata

Not in Manchester but Scarborough on the East Coast. I struggle with depression and anxiety after a marital break up. We were together for 19 years. Would you like to chat?

B

Bluesonata

Hello Karmaman. Thank you for your message. I am struggling at the moment to get through each day. I have been in and out of depression since a marital breakup. I wish I could toughen up but am sensitive and feel alone. I have no family . I have friends but don’t want to burden them. At the moment I don’t seem to be able to do right for wrong. I sent a message to a gardener who said he was ill and I said so sorry you are ill. Hope you are soon better. Unfortunately I missed the word sorry out and he took it personally and I tried to put it right but I sent the message inadvertently to another gardener I was trying to employ. I meant no harm at all but he is spreading things saying I am a rude unpleasant woman and I am so upset. I always try to be kind and respectful to people and I thought he would have known that. This has triggered depression and self loathing. Sorry to go on. Thank you for listening. How are you and how is your week?

Karmaman

Karmaman

Hello Blueonata Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry to hear your struggling and things are difficult for you. I am dealing with a breakup and change in circumstances that has seen my depression and anxiety go downhill. All my friends are married and my family are busy dealing with their own lives.
I have not been well at all for some time and am really struggling

B

Bluesonata

Hello Blueonata Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry to hear your struggling and things are difficult for you. I am dealing with a breakup and change in circumstances that has seen my depression and anxiety go downhill. All my friends are married and my family are busy dealing with their own lives.
I have not been well at all for some time and am really struggling
Bless you so sorry to hear that. I am here if you wish to talk, rant or anything at all. We all have to keep each other going. I am happy to be a depression and anxiety buddy if you like?