• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone heard of JETS - Job employment training support with Reed employment in the uk

S

Sally89

Anyone been referred to JETS in the uk- Job employment training support with Reed employment? Can't stop thinking about it and it is making my anxiety worst

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
I'd go to your GP, and tell them it's making your anxiety worse.
What benefits are you on and what group are you in?
Sometimes GP's can be very supportive and will write to the DWP or email them.

S

Sally89

I had bad panic attacks at school and I got help . But the last few months they have started to get worst again

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi Sally,
Sorry to hear about your panic attacks, I've had I know how frightening they are.
Have you tried breathing exercises? Please do see your dr as they can help. Hope you feel better very soon.
Hugs

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i was on the employment training decades ago, the first few days there were talks they said they'd get you 6 months training and you'd have 6 months employment guess employers liked it free labour were the state would pay basic benefits plus a little bit more, anyway they were giving this talk and this epilectic guy who'd come back for a second time said he'd been used as cheap labour and they put pressure on him to keep quiet

there was unofficial streaming there was a group of women returning to work after having kids who'd probably have got work anyway then there were the disabled and minority groups who were doomed to be used as cheap labour

i stopped turning up and concentrated on looking for work by myself sucessfully, they didn't even notice i wasn't turning up the benefits plus were paid

i know of reed employment it was one of the dwp work providers last i heard