• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone has the hidden camera delusion?

T

Tvgirl

Anyone experienced the hidden camera delusion and overcome it? Tell me about it please?

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

Hi...

I want you to get an avatar. ..

It helps.

I hope you pick something super cool!

I like the green T.... But I am sure you can find something as awesome as you.

;)

On Fire

On Fire

Anyone experienced the hidden camera delusion and overcome it? Tell me about it please?
Yes, I have but it went away with my antipsychotic medication (Aripiprazole).

T

Tvgirl

How are people watching me? I'm a phenomenon. The country is watching me and I went out today and everyone was taunting me. When is it going to end? I'm tired and afraid. Help please.

EdEd

EdEd

How were they taunting you ? What type of stuff did you hear? If you dont mind me asking?

EdEd

EdEd

Ooh , that's not good... you're not going to get hurt though.. unless you had a person come up to you and say this..if that were the case I would report their sorry arses to the authorities.. as making a threat. You know keep yourself safe and what not. But if you didnt get confronted in that manner I would say you dont have anything to worry about.

H

Headingtothelight

can’t imagine how you feel day in day out it must be so tiring ! have you tried to seek real therapy and help? Have you spoke to people about this in person ? you can’t carry on living like that it must be hell :-(.