• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

anyone from York?

W

whatstheproblem?

hey, noticed that the 'YORKSHIRE' forum includes Bardford and Selby, but wondered if there is anyone on here from York itself?? KNow yorks a really small place and maybe people wouldnt want to say due to anonymity - but i dont intend on anyone finding out who i am either. Just curious :)

S

satnin1981

Hi there - I'm from York.
I currently have a diagnosis of bipolar disorder, having negociated the minefield of the diagnosis process.

W

woodotcom

I'm from Leeds not York, I was there on friday though does that count?

cloudberry

cloudberry

Founding Member
I am close by in Hull. My sister is bi-polar. I am undiagnosed, and ignored mostly.

Girl Interrupted

Girl Interrupted

Hi I'm just next door in Selby share the same mental health services.

bert tomato

bert tomato

I live near Bradford - not really in York!

merlin12

merlin12

Proud to be a Yorkie

HI, I live just outside York,well halfway between York and Harrogate and i have been diagnosed for several years with emotionally unstable personality disorder/generlised anxiety disorder/panic attacks and social anxiety disorder. Have been and still having various treatments including medication/counselling/psychotherapy and now going through long process of becoming a group member at an intensive group therapy unit. MERLIN.

R

rawwritsme

Im from York also, i know york mht are sh*t.. by the fact that any diagnosis i have recieved has been from elsewhere.. Anxiety disorder/Depression/Panic attacks/Borderline personality disorder (which is NOT borderline a personality disorder, it is one)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NWiddi Yorkshire and the Humber 3