Anyone feel sassy?

R

Ramson bangers

I am a heterosexual guy but i have been exploring my feminine side. I like the lifestyle and fresh ideas it brings, like dancing and being sassy. I feel empowered by this but also am nervous about whats in store if i continue to see myself as a pretty girl. Does anyone else get sassy? And how does one carry that image of beauty? While also showing class. I want to be classy aswell.

megirl

megirl

I've seen your post earlier and was meant to reply.
I think its great that you do want to express your feminine side,being pretty,or beautiful is more seen as feminine qualities,but what's stopping us from expressing these qualities that can be shared by the opposite sex,
Society and its so called 'norms' though we are getting there that people can express more freely their true selves
How to do this,maybe just be true to yourself and follow your heart

R

Ramson bangers

Its whats in the soul that counts. Just experimenting with a few ideas when i wrote that. Actually i have made some real friends who are girls recently and i like thier qualities it makes me smile. One friend in particular does a sassy dance and i like it so much.

R

Ramson bangers

I agree, people are not as afraid to express themselves nowadays which is a great thing.

R

Ramson bangers

I have grown my hair long, i will update you on my future progress. Thank you for your reply megirl.

F

Fallingfromthetop

Been down that road quite a bit. Even if its more ok these days my experience is people close to you will get really weird about it, they can't handle it at all. People that don't know shit about you care way less. Some seem to think you lied to their face whole life, when its just another side of self you explore really.

I can't speak for everyone here cause some are trans etc, I'm not trans, never even considered operation or hormones. But if you want tits, flexing your muscles a lot can get you tits, just saying. And working out without weights, doing squats can tone you real well. I flexed my breasts for like 3 months and had to stop cause I didn't want more progress, you can do it in car, buss whatever. If you seen this clip you know whats upp https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/g...26339151c/big_1411417106_1397661316_image.jpg

I put it all on hold at the moment, one thing I'm getting to old for it (to take pleasure in it enough to make it worth, I mean I got grey hairs all over my beard, but I do look pretty good with make up on still, not as good as some years ago though) and another is I don't wanna mix it in with my job, don't need more reasons to not get times to work. Simple things like fixing my eye brows, or shaving clean and stuff yeah without make up on I feel real weird like that. I keep her way out the way of other people most of the time not to get that side hurt, for me it just works better as that side is insecure and real fragile. I've been to pride parades and shit dressed and maked up, interesting experience for sure, when I can make it on my terms it has felt really nice.

Just cause you explore this doesn't mean you kill your male side at all (I mean I guess it could if you realize you are trans). Personally I have no problem accepting both as a part of myself and I can't relate to people that wanna kill of one of their sides but that is just me. I can have both going without a problem. But I had a period of like 6 months where it made me a bit confused about my self image. But now I could have beard one day and go dancing at a club like any other dude and the next I could shave all clean and if I had the right people around be way more feminine and feel confident like that as well. I care for my feminine side more in private these days, I know its a shame but its just makes my life easier.

How to be classy girl? Take good care of your hair, balsam and comb regularly if you want it to look good the girly way. Shave well, real well before make up. Learn to do make up properly yourself and what colors you need for your skin, best bet is try some different out at home, when I asked ppl to help at store they set me up for fail. If you have truly great girlfriends that are good with makeup ask them to help, chances are they can only get you half way, makingup men is a bit different and we are all individuals anyway, right color does A LOT. Get classy clothes, I think tbh we males are better judge of that then women lol but maybe its just me who got good taste :p If in doubt skinny jeans and a tight, figure sewn, white shirt (is shirt proper word, I mean like a shirt you have with a basic normal cheap version of tuxedo), a black jacket with that, nice shoes and a bag and possibly sunglasses, all bought from womens section can never go wrong can it? Shoes if you have big feet might need special order.

F

Fallingfromthetop

Oh also if you wanna go into the whole tone body, clothes and make up route. Be prepared to get disappoint a lot. I cried many times in frustration. But in the end I found the type of clothes that look good on my body type and I found the makeup that worked with my skin. But before that you can get real disappointed. I mean I got happy enough with it I went out in public in a pride parade, met a long time friend, so I did actually get real happy with results at some points in my life and I think I looked real good. I got caught up in making selfies, and man I cried over many selfies that I'm way ugly as girl, haha, but I got to a point where I could take some real classy nice ones as well. But it takes a lot of effort, trial and error, and tears (cause when u are tuned in to that side of self its a whole other story ha), if you wanna reach your goal.

F

Fallingfromthetop

Since you liked my poem story I also wrote this a long time ago.

I pierced the veil and looked into the mirror of truth
the reflection of my true self stared back at me
two faces under a shining sun
him and her as one
and I loved it with all my heart

R

Ramson bangers

To be fair falling, i dont think i could make the switch. I just wish i could be a sassy chick when i want to be, without my mates saying ''ffs here he goes''. Im really uplifted by your posts today. I think you understand humans are just on that journey of the universe and themselves and ive never felt so alone in my capsule. It makes me ignorant when i am forced to hide or put the mask on but i really would not cope otherwise it is torture. Thank you for being that person to have, words cant describe:)

F

Fallingfromthetop

Well emotionally and manner wise you can try whenever you are comfortable. If you wanna explore more it is a lot of work, but it all hasn't got to be done in one day. I experimented on and off over years. I do kinda regret not starting earlier when I was younger cause it would have been better results, but it doesn't really matter cause I didn't have those thoughts at that time.