• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone experience this??

G

Gotmeagain

So yesterday I was feeling ok, met up with a friend had a coffee outside and a short walk through a lovely scenic area.
Today I have zero energy all day, have spent most of the day sleeping, feeling no absolutely exhausted.
It’s almost like I need to have a full days rest after a day of doing something. This has happened to me a lot lately.
Just curious if anyone else experiences the same.

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

I have a lot less energy now. I took some time off work. I’m back now and its tiring. I have to pay attention to self care to keep my energy levels up. I come home from work and collapse until tomorrow. I’m lucky if I eat something dinner. All weekend I sleep. This isn’t living.

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
I am bi polar so sometime I feel way to much energy, and at others zero. Balance is difficult for me, but I know its the most important thing for me right now. IT IS HARD FOR ME

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

So yesterday I was feeling ok, met up with a friend had a coffee outside and a short walk through a lovely scenic area.
Today I have zero energy all day, have spent most of the day sleeping, feeling no absolutely exhausted.
It’s almost like I need to have a full days rest after a day of doing something. This has happened to me a lot lately.
Just curious if anyone else experiences the same.

My ex often goes through days like that, personally my brain and body are almost permanently in overdrive from all the uppers I did 20-30 years ago on the rave scene.

S

Sugaree

Too much talking,lots of people... put my anxiety into overload and I sleep the next day. A long phone call causes anxiety. I always crash and burn after social events.

C

charlieblack5

Can definitely relate. It’s mustering all that energy to be social, and to not be worrying and anxious. It is exhausting. A month or so back I had a Friday and a Sunday where I had to be social with people (horror!) drained me for the whole week...