• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Anyone experience this??

G

Gotmeagain

So yesterday I was feeling ok, met up with a friend had a coffee outside and a short walk through a lovely scenic area.
Today I have zero energy all day, have spent most of the day sleeping, feeling no absolutely exhausted.
It’s almost like I need to have a full days rest after a day of doing something. This has happened to me a lot lately.
Just curious if anyone else experiences the same.

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

I have a lot less energy now. I took some time off work. I’m back now and its tiring. I have to pay attention to self care to keep my energy levels up. I come home from work and collapse until tomorrow. I’m lucky if I eat something dinner. All weekend I sleep. This isn’t living.

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
I am bi polar so sometime I feel way to much energy, and at others zero. Balance is difficult for me, but I know its the most important thing for me right now. IT IS HARD FOR ME

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

So yesterday I was feeling ok, met up with a friend had a coffee outside and a short walk through a lovely scenic area.
Today I have zero energy all day, have spent most of the day sleeping, feeling no absolutely exhausted.
It’s almost like I need to have a full days rest after a day of doing something. This has happened to me a lot lately.
Just curious if anyone else experiences the same.
My ex often goes through days like that, personally my brain and body are almost permanently in overdrive from all the uppers I did 20-30 years ago on the rave scene.

S

Sugaree

Too much talking,lots of people... put my anxiety into overload and I sleep the next day. A long phone call causes anxiety. I always crash and burn after social events.

C

charlieblack5

Can definitely relate. It’s mustering all that energy to be social, and to not be worrying and anxious. It is exhausting. A month or so back I had a Friday and a Sunday where I had to be social with people (horror!) drained me for the whole week...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Did anyone experience the same depression? Depression Forum 1
C Does anyone else just want to sleep and not wake up? Depression Forum 11
L has anyone noticed smart people are angry Depression Forum 8
S Does anyone have issues sleeping etc when severely depressed? Depression Forum 3
M Even go to the bathroom tires me, anyone else ? Depression Forum 1
G Does Anyone Else Feel Like This.. Depression Forum 9
L If anyone could read this or give any kind of advice I could really use it! Depression Forum 5
L I feel like wanting anyone to love me would be such a burden to them Depression Forum 5
TooMuchPain Does anyone actually beat depression? Depression Forum 19
J Does anyone find it hard to express their feelings. Depression Forum 12
L does anyone feel they are going through the day like floating soul? Depression Forum 31
migraine Anyone dealt with repressed memories? Depression Forum 5
O I cant feel anything and i cant tell anyone. Depression Forum 47
L Not Needing Anyone Depression Forum 7
B Anyone who experienced hospitalizations as a teenager willing to tak to a worried mom? Depression Forum 7
B Anyone wanna message me? Depression Forum 24
A_Wilted_Daisy Does anyone else just randomly cry off and on? Depression Forum 12
H Why can't anyone stay in my life? Depression Forum 20
M Depression due loneliness, anyone else ? Depression Forum 25
L can anyone recommend medication ? Depression Forum 2
J Anyone on pain medication Depression Forum 2
MeAndMyDepression Does anyone else suffer from bipolar depression? Depression Forum 9
J SPRAVATO for Treatment Resistance Depression Has anyone used Spravato? Depression Forum 4
A does anyone else think they are really boring Depression Forum 30
B Really want to kill myself. Anyone want to message me. Depression Forum 27
E I just need someone to speak to... I’m really struggling and can’t talk to anyone else Depression Forum 15
M Anyone wants to chat ? Depression Forum 13
M Anyone else feel like a burden Depression Forum 13
D anyone that wants to move to a different country for love? Depression Forum 3
D Anyone that struggles with their immigrant parents here? Depression Forum 21
M Anyone able to PM for a bit Depression Forum 41
PurpleBlue A thread for anyone feeling like crap tonight Depression Forum 7
A i can’t find anyone who i can talk to or relate to Depression Forum 5
B Feel like shit..... anyone wanna message me? Depression Forum 5
B Depressed/ hopeless about life..... anyone wanna message me? Depression Forum 5
A Anyone want to talk? Depression Forum 6
R Has anyone ever been on Trintellix? What were your experiences? Depression Forum 2
D Still overly attached to mother and childhood. Anyone? Depression Forum 5
M Not having anyone to talk Depression Forum 34
AustralianDeb1986 Has anyone been on or know about the birth control implant Nexplanon / Implanon? Depression Forum 3
DistantOcean Treatment for the inability to experience pleasure (anhedonia)? Depression Forum 7
L I hardly have anything, i dont even have a real human experience when it comes down to it Depression Forum 12
M Med experience Depression Forum 7
M Sharing my Experience of Major Depression Depression Forum 1
S SSRIs are screwing me up. Need ur experience with wellbutrinh Depression Forum 1
B My experience Depression Forum 10
TylersOutlet24 How I experience Depression/Anxiety and coping mechanisms to help. Depression Forum 2