• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone experience long distance thought broadcasting?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

I was on the phone with my boyfriend and his tv was on loud enough for me to kind of hear, because we were going to sleep and not talking much. I don't know what he was watching but I kept hearing random things that were exactly what I was thinking. I can't remember anything specific it was just random stuff as my mind was racing a bit. I'm pretty sure this was the first time I heard my thoughts go to his end like this...by the way I do feel his tv is powerful...has anyone experienced it broadcast such a long distance? We are many states away from each other

ask92

ask92

I believe thought broadcasting is when your telepathic senses get too sharp. Going without sleep may be a cause.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

I believe thought broadcasting is when your telepathic senses get too sharp. Going without sleep may be a cause.
I really believe he and I have a connection, maybe telepathic, but I have not been in-tune with myself lately so it took me by surprise when it happened..and yeah I was tired...but I am going to be more in-tune with myself soon so I wonder what I will experience then...

S

Sun

I have experienced the same thing with the television. I was thinking about a commonly know story and it completed the 2nd half my sentence.