• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Anyone ever think they can hear peoples thoughts?

A

AK

Hey, I have schizophrenia. At a time before I was diagnosed, I used to lay down, and I'd be really h*rny, so I would try to talk to people around my development, through my mind. .. And its one of those things like the more imaginative you are and want it to work the more it works. I thought about possible ways to communicate, like the brains electric and the electrical outlets.. even talking with aliens.. And in my second psychosis, I got lost in psychosis, by thinking I could hear peoples thoughts, these are my so called voices "symptoms", where i try to talk to people through my mind. Doing this and imagining I was doing it with certain people I would talk to, gave me disorganized thoughts, .. the main symptom of schizophrenia. Cause I would say something thats totally off, like if I was talking through texting, I would think I would know what the person was doing by thought communication, but I really didnt. And I would say something totally off.

Can doing this like I said.. trying to ..talk.. to people through your mind. .. cause you to hear voices?
My main symptom is voices and they cause the disorganized thoughts.

Last edited:
Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Hey, I have schizophrenia. At a time before I was diagnosed, I used to lay down, and I'd be really h*rny, so I would try to talk to people around my development, through my mind. .. And its one of those things like the more imaginative you are and want it to work the more it works. I thought about possible ways to communicate, like the brains electric and the electrical outlets.. even talking with aliens.. And in my second psychosis, I got lost in psychosis, by thinking I could hear peoples thoughts, these are my so called voices "symptoms", where i try to talk to people through my mind. Doing this and imagining I was doing it with certain people I would talk to, gave me disorganized thoughts, .. the main symptom of schizophrenia. Cause I would say something thats totally off, like if I was talking through texting, I would think I would know what the person was doing by thought communication, but I really didnt. And I would say something totally off.

Can doing this like I said.. trying to ..talk.. to people through your mind. .. cause you to hear voices?
My main symptom is voices and they cause the disorganized thoughts.
That's interesting I developed the same way by trying to communicate with thought. Check out some of things I've stumbled upon from my 7 years of communicating this way. What causes the human tailbone to wag/Dizzyness? | Naked Science Forum
Space heater voice making, ear whistling lie detector, and recording a gyroscope
A few differences between ghost/voices and living human thought
The Vestibular system and the gyroscope microphone

FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

My inner voice used to talk to other people through this medium. Used to freak me out a lot.

I don't really pay much attention to it now. It's pretty clear to me now that it's not real and doesn't matter.

Just one of those ways of thinking I cannot seem to get rid of. I treat it as a subconscious attempt my brain makes to try and assess what others are thinking.