• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

anyone else think they should do mercy killings for us?

T

Tombomb

I have a good friend who would of said oh tell me buy his own food n he works! But I listen too my heart n pay no mind. I’ll make my own decisions the best way I know how? But u have too live it because day after day try too stock up with living healthy decisions ?

mirrorImage123

mirrorImage123

other people do EVERYTHING possible not to harm He also has a very bad anger problem and thinks the whole world is out to get him. . us? we harm ourselves. there's like a defect. who goes against themselves and why?
I feel like the world is out to get me when my symptoms are strong and I’m weak. I think we actually can harm ourselves because we want happiness but realistically we are not getting it while we’re deep in it with symptom. Nothing can change when we’re stuck in that state and that hurts mentally and having or adding depression with an illness that is in my eyes aggressive, can hurt so bad that we can turn to self harm..I stayed out of it for years..never bothered me until it the crap happened for in my eyes for way too long than any realistic expectation. I don’t feel like I’m going against myself at the time, I feel like I’m matching my pain. Mother ignores me and my illness or my situation...like my ptsd situation and I feel rock bottom..want happiness but the person across from me insists that never happens and I lose it...don’t want to..just want to leave the situation actually but my money situation prevents me from doing that And low income housing is 5 1/2 years away for me..long waiting lists

T

Tombomb

I try not too be labeled by people. It’s the worst when u make other people too be the judge of who u are. People tend too do a lot of that thinking . Try not worry about ur current status an always looking forward at ur growth specially with mental health!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Anyone else's voices only appear when they go outside? Schizophrenia Forum 0
L does anyone else view others as superior to you? Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Has anyone else seen or read John Dies at the End? Schizophrenia Forum 1
L does anyone else change their mind often? Schizophrenia Forum 12
L Does anyone else feel like they are melting into the universe? Schizophrenia Forum 7
C Does anyone else feel like they have cameras in their body? Schizophrenia Forum 12
F Hello I just joined, anyone else feel alone? Schizophrenia Forum 12
L Does anyone else suffer from the cognitive/negatives? Schizophrenia Forum 18
F Hello everyone - delusions vivid confusing dreams does anyone else get this? Schizophrenia Forum 27
E Anyone actually miss their voices if they are not there anymore? Schizophrenia Forum 10
E Anyone on a depot? Schizophrenia Forum 3
lavenderfire Has anyone tried Solian or Amisulpride? Schizophrenia Forum 30
C Does anyone have any useful techniques to help with paranoia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
I Anyone with scz get any mobility allowance from DWP? Schizophrenia Forum 1
L does anyone believe in demons? Schizophrenia Forum 40
S Does anyone have any first hand experience of clozapine? Schizophrenia Forum 9
Sammyjames97 Anyone believe demons or reptilians are something to do with schizoprenia? Schizophrenia Forum 24
S Has anyone had any delusions about their partner cheating on them? Schizophrenia Forum 5
Mr.NiceGuy Has anyone been watching their tail bone? Schizophrenia Forum 1
GhostOfLenin Anyone heard of the saviour complex? Schizophrenia Forum 10
T Does anyone knows how hidden cameras work? Schizophrenia Forum 5
soul searching Does anyone know anything about this? Schizophrenia Forum 22
T Anyone has the hidden camera delusion? Schizophrenia Forum 60
protocol Anyone? Schizophrenia Forum 18
protocol Anyone into Deep House? Schizophrenia Forum 1
J anyone have tinnitus with their schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 7
N Caplyta, anyone? Schizophrenia Forum 13
I Has Anyone Tried Orthomolecular Medicine / Nutritional Approach? Schizophrenia Forum 18
F Was anyone aware of schizophrenia as it was developing? Schizophrenia Forum 7
Louizard To anyone who suffers from schizophrenia, I need advice Schizophrenia Forum 8
L whom else here Schizophrenia Forum 7
soul searching What meds are you on and what else have you tried? Schizophrenia Forum 28
T Are you guys and everyone else deceiving me? Schizophrenia Forum 24
T I am not a celebrity. Leave me alone or else. Schizophrenia Forum 112
soul searching Does anybody else have this? Schizophrenia Forum 1
P Should he be sectioned ? Schizophrenia Forum 11
gt86 Should I be thinking this far into the future Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Should I tell my psychiatrist? If so, how? Schizophrenia Forum 11
S My best friend has signs of Psychosis. What should I do ? Schizophrenia Forum 10
B TRIGGER WARNING, Health anxiety sufferers should not read this! Does it look like schizophrenia or dementia? What do you think? Schizophrenia Forum 13