• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

anyone else think they should do mercy killings for us?

L

lifecangetbetter

i really wish they would. i swear i wish i could these people a taste of what its like to hallucinate. im so fucking pissed im in a hallaucination of hell. im fucking bittttter as a mofo. if they had any idea theyd give us mercy killings

L

lifecangetbetter

what am i supposed to do? just cry all my life? this is bullshit

L

lifecangetbetter

everyone is not experiencing the same consciousness. some us are LITERALLY in hell

T

Tombomb

More detail we will try too help ?

L

lifecangetbetter

i cant be helped. thats the problem. im in my own version of hell

T

Tombomb

Never never let’s start here . When u go through tough moments how do u perceive the so called normal people ? Cause I see people rebellion against me n I feel so insignificant!

T

Tombomb

We got a team of all of us n we’re working too fix these mental health issues

T

Tombomb

Think of it this way ? We all play a different part of the machine n u can help because not many people experience ur struggles!! So ur rare n we can use u with ur own life insight. U are powerful rare unique n keep on pushing

T

Tombomb

Let’s focus are power on treating people like u would like too be treated? Let’s wonder how would we like too be treated by others in a perfect world ?

L

lifecangetbetter

i see normal people as happy people. people who are capable of happiness

T

Tombomb

Normal people are really selfish n they should be so lucky that they don’t have are problems. It may help for u too look at people as one giant person . They are all the same . There so many type of people with all kinds of backgrounds . Guess what I’m trying to say is try too simplify everything too simpler terms

T

Tombomb

If world was like a single person what type of Person would they be?? I say the person would be ungrateful

T

Tombomb

Some would say the person is a racist

2Much2Feel

everyone is not experiencing the same consciousness. some us are LITERALLY in hell
I'm trying to remember (my mind is def not what it used to be...)--are you on meds and/or seeing a therapist? It sounds like you're in a really intense space right now, so these are the time we can't do any actions, including harming ourselves. I know what those feelings are like, although I do not hallucinate, I know that I have rage at times and get severely hopeless, want to end it all. Try some good deep breathing for a start. Is there anything funny you can watch to distract yourself from how you are feeling right now? Or music (uplifting music) you can listen to? This is the easiest and quickest way for me to deal with it when I am crashing and wanting to end it. Please hang in there.

2Much2Feel

And I come from a place of having done self harm hundreds of times over the years. I understand what the hell feels like. A lot of us do. Keep talking.