• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone else sleepless? If so doing what?

F

falconthefalcon

I constantly spend the nights switching between different social media platforms and downloading games that I delete by the next day.

Turtle1980

Turtle1980

Gosh I hope I pass out tonight... Trying to battle day after insomnia is crazy hectic

xavissss

xavissss

Candy crush. Hoping anyone else is awake right now. Not being able to sleep at night makes me feel so lonely. Like the whole world is in a different place than I am. Is that weird?

Sea_Green

Sea_Green

It's day for me now but sleeplessness usually involves lying in bed and thinking intensely about completely unimportant things or thinking about things I could be doing if I wasn't being sensible and staying in bed. Then wondering if getting up and doing something might make me tired so I could actually get to sleep faster that way.

@xavissssI think I understand that feeling, like you're sort of isolated from everyone else?

S

Sporkie

I can't sleep all night either. I usually wake up about 2 or 3am hungry. I've gained a lot of weight eatting in the middle of the night.

A

anyajp

i have terrible insomnia. I think i get most of my sleep during the early hours like past 5 am onwards.
Do any of you have lucid dreams with demons etc? its so annoying..feels real until i wake up.
I recommend zolpidem sleeping tablets to you all...its makes you feel sedated..but its good for you in the long run.

F

Fingal

I often listen to nature sounds or guided relaxations on Youtube to get me over to sleep - there is an Australian guy that has a voice that works for me. I was even inspired to make some of my own nature sounds recordings and a have started to make a few guided relaxations in case someone might find my Scottish lilt relaxing. I don`t listen to the ones in my own voice though - that would feel weird - I made them for others to use and enjoy.