Anyone Else See Similarities Between LSD and Schizophrenia?

B

backagain2

They have either a good trip or a bad trip.
So do we.

Both sides see things.

If they're having meaningful experiences on it, why don't people see it when their schizophrenic? Or does anyone here?

Someone slipped me acid once and its been on my mind lately.

B

BeyondShadows

I haven't experienced LSD, but I have Mushrooms. My trips were quite bad, resulting in a changed mindset from my point of view.

I stay clear of it now. But I can see similarities.

S

seriouslydisturbed

I had LSD once. I was expecting to see things and feel nothing. Instead I didn't see anything and felt wrecked. Really screwed up my thinking too and made me paranoid. Can't say it was like schizophrenia.

B

backagain2

When she slipped me acid I saw colors. Like an aura around her, the colors would change as her words changed. If I believed she was lying, I saw red. ect. I had flashbacks for years not really realizing they were different than the schizophrenic hallucinations. They look the same but are not around anyone, like the aura was. It looked like a big dialated eye, that was green on the outside and red in the middle. To me the colors were proof that she slipped it to me even though she denies that it ever happened. I saw meaning in my schizophrenic hallucinations too. I was wondering if anyone saw deep meaning in their hallucinations?

I think I needed to see it because she lied about it. I knew she was lying but she made me feel like I was losing my mind.

Last edited:
Mark_01

Mark_01

Similar in sound, not in hallucinations. Back in the 70's I was on a two year acid trip. OK, some similarities.

S

Shali

Its kinda like giving into desire for me which is creepy coz I'm starting to find out that I've got dark twisted desires If left unchecked.

Returncc

Returncc

I see all kinds of images within the mind, doorways and gateways to more and more images that connect to personal emotional experiences. God built a computer in my head through light and ribbon technology. I think LSD would be very helpful in seeing the images and trying to find closed eye hallucinations that connect to spiritual journeys within the mind and then maybe i could unearth this computer and do something about it seeing as how it touches the mind of every person on earth.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The first major psychotic episode that i had made illicit drugs seem like Nothing, such was the extent of the extreme state of mind/being i was in.

In what i have experienced there seems to be something quantitatively & qualitatively different between drugged & psychotic states.

i can't speak for others, i think that there are ranges, spectrum's & differences as to what comes under the psychoses.