Anyone else out there drinking themselves to death

N

nightmare57

You can buy a pint can of Stella for £1.30 in the U.K. A bottle of 1 litre Smirnoff vodka is about £16.00.

Sometimes I find it hard to leave the house. What has been detrimental to my own struggles with alcohol is that I can place a order over the internet at my local takeaway and have cans of alcohol delivered to my house. The takeaway opens at 4pm so if I place my order at dead on 4pm I can have the cans delivered within 10/15 minutes. At one point I was drinking 10 500ml cans everyday for awhile by placing the order on the internet. I've been alcohol free for 6 weeks now but am mindful that any stress I'll be drinking again

vanish

vanish

I used to drink copious amounts of alcohol each and every day, nightmare57. I was hospitalised numerous times for the effects of alcohol mixed with medications. It took the death of a very close friend to put a stop to my antics. These days a bottle of vodka can last over a year (and I can say with confidence that I am proud of that fact). Be rest assured I still fantasise about life when I was drinking and partying on but I'd never return to that lifestyle, I know that.