Anyone else missing a dead relative?

F

Funnyday

My Mum died in 1997 from Breast cancer. My Dad in 1999 from Lung cancer. I miss them so much. I don't know why I'm still getting upset all these years later. Life is cruel. :low:

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
You must have lost them when you were young bro. That's hard to bear.

I lost my mum in 2007 and found it really tough. Believe that you will meet them again as spirit bro.

F

Funnyday

My eldest Brother also died aged 36 years back in 2002. From heart problems. Life sucks some times.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

my mummy died in 2015 from severe dehydration and organ failure
it wasn't a peaceful death and i was all alone with her the night before she died

i will never know love like that again x

Last edited:
Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Its probably not as painful as losing a parent but I miss my grandmother. She always had a way of making me feel better.

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

I only lost my grandfather a few months back, verity suddenly and unexpected. I’m devastated, most my family seem to have grieved and moved on. Me? I still cry most nights when my fiancé is asleep, I dream about him in some way shape or form every night.
I’ve lost other family members but never felt pain like this. He was one of the only ones who has always treated me with respect, dignity and like and adult with us waivering and unconditional love.