• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone else having trouble sleeping tonight???

C

Clucky111

Founding Member
It's doing my head in! lol

A

antipsionic

Sorry Clucky, didn't notice this thread until this evening, I always have trouble sleeping, was on Zopiclone for four years and end up strung out on them, ended up flushing them down the bog and going cold turkey.

Basically my only choice is to top up my depot with an oral dose of risperdal to get me off to sleep and then spend the next day in a haze of anti-psychotic hangover, I think I prefer the feelings of exhaustion.

Will probably go through the same again tonight, but at least it allows me to play against people from different time zones in online games.

C

Clucky111

Founding Member
I know what you mean, I was given some stuff to help me sleep...but it made the next day so awful I never used it again. Thing is..once I'm asleep I'm asleep. It's tres odd. I've had a bad day today (had to ring the samaritans) so I'll probably sleep well tonight cos of like..emotional exhaustion. Gutted seeing as it's halloween and I could do with a laugh but I need sleep!

A

antipsionic

Sorry to hear your having a hard time :-(.

I hope you manage to get your head down tonight.

I was supposed to be going to see a horror movie in Derbyshire tonight but don't feel up to it either.

Hope Samaritans were some use.

Take care.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Wellbeing 4
Z Wellbeing 1