• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

anyone else have these physical anxiety symptoms?

DMARXX

DMARXX

Hello everyone. I'm new. I'm experiencing really bad physical anxiety symptoms that just won't go away. It hits me bad at night. I get really bad pins and needles in arms and legs. I get really intense feelings of dread that spread all over my neck(like the painful lump in throat feeling) and head(up the ears). The thing that tips it over is its a million times worse when I lie down. My whole body feels like it's on overdrive and I get really anxious for no reason. Ive had sleepless nights and its really traumatic. The sensations in my head and neck are unbearable. I feel really hopeless I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it. It's ruining my life. Anyone else feels this way? I feel alone in all this with my family. I feel dysfunctional. Like I'm not normal.

H

Hello513Zombie

Hello everyone. I'm new. I'm experiencing really bad physical anxiety symptoms that just won't go away. It hits me bad at night. I get really bad pins and needles in arms and legs. I get really intense feelings of dread that spread all over my neck(like the painful lump in throat feeling) and head(up the ears). The thing that tips it over is its a million times worse when I lie down. My whole body feels like it's on overdrive and I get really anxious for no reason. Ive had sleepless nights and its really traumatic. The sensations in my head and neck are unbearable. I feel really hopeless I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it. It's ruining my life. Anyone else feels this way? I feel alone in all this with my family. I feel dysfunctional. Like I'm not normal.

I feel like I am not normal too. I am schizoaffective, and It constantly makes me feel abnormal