• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone else find themselves crying at anything on Television?

Amelia2020

Amelia2020

I was watching a movie about Americans who visited the United Kingdom and I started crying. I started thinking how I want to travel to the world and see beautiful countries like the UK. I feel like I don't take advantage of life that was given to me and don't visit all these beautiful countries.

I watch movies and it makes me think deep

NoNameRequired

NoNameRequired

I remember that one time when I was seeing a birds documentary. They only get one mate and then the females go away for some time while the male prepares the nest. And then all the females started to return and be with their mates, but there was this one male who kept waiting and his mate wasn't returning, and it stayed still looking at the horizon waiting for her and she just wasn't anywhere. And then it started to go dark, and if the female doesn't return before the night, it means she died, and the male was still looking everywhere for her, and then finally his mate returned and they started to show affection to each other, and I cried because it was beautiful.

Also my ex-girlfriend left me some months before that so I was sensible.

M

morty2

I cry at 24 Hrs in A&E at the stories behind the peoples lives,friends,partners,different relationships but all with love and care included. Ive seen one person i knew of and never knew his life was the way he described. An eye opener!.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Novastars Does anyone else find it hard to ask for help? Mental Health Experiences 27
C Anyone else lie in bed for weeks that turn into months with depression?... Mental Health Experiences 6
KittyCat92 Can anyone else relate? Am I just going crazy? Mental Health Experiences 1
E Has anyone else had a positive experience with every prescribed medication Mental Health Experiences 1
Amelia2020 Anyone else sick of thinking negative all the time? Mental Health Experiences 10
T I have no identity, I am a blank slate (anyone else?) Mental Health Experiences 6
MissPink Does anyone else think this is rude? Mental Health Experiences 9
jacquelinx Is anyone else obsessed with dates, times, and numbers? Mental Health Experiences 5
C Hurt me so I wouldn’t hurt anyone else? Mental Health Experiences 2
Shana09 I have been told that my doctors may never diagnose me, has anyone else been in this position? Mental Health Experiences 7
I Is anyone else like this? Mental Health Experiences 2
Jewels2020 Anyone else feel scattered in coping with a to do list? Mental Health Experiences 2
Annelis I wonder if anyone else experience this Mental Health Experiences 2
S Just want to know if anyone else knows this feeling Mental Health Experiences 9
M Does anyone else say things in there heads that brings them discomfort Mental Health Experiences 2
R Anyone else feel such mental anguish? Mental Health Experiences 2
C Does anyone else get weird depressed 90's shopping centre nostalgia? Mental Health Experiences 15
Confusedandanxious Anyone else diagnosed with mixed depression and anxiety? Mental Health Experiences 2
S Does anyone else become extremely reckless when drunk? Mental Health Experiences 8
J Anyone else get this feeling from partners? Mental Health Experiences 4
S Anyone stuck in hospital for Xmas? Any one else Mental Health Experiences 2
P Does anyone else feel like you're beyond help? Mental Health Experiences 1
L Not sure if anyone else does this... Mental Health Experiences 1
J Anyone else here heard of Irlen Syndrome? Mental Health Experiences 3
2 Ruined a friendship during an episode - anyone else? Mental Health Experiences 2
B Tensional headache and social anxiety, anyone else? Mental Health Experiences 1
D Does anyone else like being wrapped up tight in a blanket? Mental Health Experiences 18
S Does anyone else connect colors to certain numbers or letters? Mental Health Experiences 24
L does anyone else feel like they have no purpose in life Mental Health Experiences 21
E Does anyone else dread this time of year....? Mental Health Experiences 11
U Does anyone else get emotional when listening to classical music? Or am I just unstable? Mental Health Experiences 10
L Is anyone else called sick when they are not? Mental Health Experiences 8
Gajolene Does anyone else here have Exema Mental Health Experiences 4
N Did anyone else hear voices as a kid? Mental Health Experiences 7
Poppy12 Feeling trapped - anyone else? Mental Health Experiences 15
E Did anyone else have problems coming to terms with their counselling sessions ending...? Mental Health Experiences 11
Unique1 Fear of people I used to know prior to having MI anyone else experience this? Mental Health Experiences 18
Davey Blueeyes Does anyone else have trouble going to bed? Mental Health Experiences 4
A Anyone else experience temporary delusions/hallucinations? Mental Health Experiences 6
D Anyone else here have Misophonia? Mental Health Experiences 7
Zoe :) Anyone else? Mental Health Experiences 10
T Anyone else ??.... Mental Health Experiences 16
worrymuffin has anyone else had this?? Mental Health Experiences 2
P does anyone else struggle to hold on to meaning/truth? Mental Health Experiences 12
M anyone on? Mental Health Experiences 12
D Does anyone recognise this type of behaviour and know the cause? Mental Health Experiences 15
D Anyone tried CBT? Mental Health Experiences 2
K Anyone around? Mental Health Experiences 14
S Does anyone know of a safe drug that get some one of out psychosis right away? Mental Health Experiences 2
KittyCat92 Anyone help me right now? Mental Health Experiences 56