• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone else feel like life is passing them by.

B

Byrhtnoth101

I feel like life is passing me by.
I feel like I don't really have any talents or real abilities.
I feel like a complete mediocrity and a failure.
I am sure that my uncles are conspiring together to drive me away from my Mother ( who is my main supporter )
And I think that I am highly likely to end up on the streets, the way things are going for me.
There is this one uncle of mine, who has such incredible hostility towards me, I am sure he is working to destroy me, he operates in such bad faith towards me its obvious that he must hate me deep down. He has insinuated to my face that I am basically a pedo. His mind games with me, played a big part in my illness. And I basically know that he is involved with occult forces and that he puts hexes on people. I think that he is constantly conspiring against me and I am sure that he spreads lots of malicious rumors about me.
I am starting to get really worried that I am going to end up destitute.

B

Byrhtnoth101

I feel like If things had played out differently I might have been able to achieve much more. Like, I might have been able to go to a Grammar School. I just wasted my youth sat in front of the TV and playing videogames. But I also had my confidence knocked down a lot by bullies at school and by the aforementioned uncle ( who constantly operates in bad faith towards me )

B

Byrhtnoth101

The thing is, I think that the way the world is going, its too late to even bother.
Its increasingly looking like the economy is going to collapse and that World War 3 might break out. What with China wanting to invade Taiwan, and Russia and the Ukraine at each others' throats. And its only a matter of time before the world economy implodes. A long time ago I used to think that preppers and survivalists were irrational. Now I think that they are 100% right.

B

Bobby B

The thing is, I think that the way the world is going, its too late to even bother.
Its increasingly looking like the economy is going to collapse and that World War 3 might break out. What with China wanting to invade Taiwan, and Russia and the Ukraine at each others' throats. And its only a matter of time before the world economy implodes. A long time ago I used to think that preppers and survivalists were irrational. Now I think that they are 100% right.
Strangely I agree.

B

Byrhtnoth101

I live in London and any major city would be a really bad place to be when The S**t hits the fan.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
life passed me bye a long time ago and i live in london

whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123)

whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123)

Life has been passing me by. I just wish it included good times.

T

Tombomb

Ok everybody explain one reason that explains why life has passed u by? I’ll start by saying my high school friends make so much more money then I’ll ever make!!!

T

Tombomb

Or the opposite ! Life not always that bad

T

Tombomb

What bout moments will never forget going back when life was innocent ??

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123) Does anyone else feel symptoms are stronger for you, personally because your too empathic and caring? Schizophrenia Forum 4
lifecangetbetter Does anyone else feel like they are melting into the universe? Schizophrenia Forum 7
C Does anyone else feel like they have cameras in their body? Schizophrenia Forum 12
F Hello I just joined, anyone else feel alone? Schizophrenia Forum 12
S Does anyone else here feel ungrounded a lot? Schizophrenia Forum 11
D Does anyone else feel like i do? Schizophrenia Forum 5
S Does anyone else feel this way? Schizophrenia Forum 4
R Does anyone else feel like your mind can think more clearly/articulate when you have something that counteracts the anti-psychotics? Schizophrenia Forum 2
H I love my antipsychotic...anyone else happy with their a p? Schizophrenia Forum 3
R Has this happened to anyone else? Schizophrenia Forum 2
L is there anyone else Schizophrenia Forum 1
S Anyone else's voices only appear when they go outside? Schizophrenia Forum 4
lifecangetbetter does anyone else view others as superior to you? Schizophrenia Forum 9
lifecangetbetter anyone else think they should do mercy killings for us? Schizophrenia Forum 48
S Has anyone else seen or read John Dies at the End? Schizophrenia Forum 1
lifecangetbetter does anyone else change their mind often? Schizophrenia Forum 12
L Does anyone else suffer from the cognitive/negatives? Schizophrenia Forum 18
F Hello everyone - delusions vivid confusing dreams does anyone else get this? Schizophrenia Forum 27
I Anyone else destroyed their life while psychotic Schizophrenia Forum 15
S Is anyone else here preoccupied with fasting while off medication? Schizophrenia Forum 2
V Anyone else on Clozaril (Clozapine)? Schizophrenia Forum 2
EddieH Anyone else out there drinking themselves to death Schizophrenia Forum 22
Q Anyone else experience body vibes? Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Has anyone else successfully been discharged by the mental health team in England? Schizophrenia Forum 8
Not_Crazy_Yet Does anyone else see tiny mechanical spiders? Schizophrenia Forum 15
Returncc Anyone else want the voices to 'Die' Schizophrenia Forum 5
B Anyone Else See Similarities Between LSD and Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 7
L First time sharing my problem with anyone else. Schizophrenia Forum 4
S Does anyone else hear voices in different languages? Schizophrenia Forum 1
telekinesis has anyone else been consuming large amounts of nicotine? Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Anyone else have this. Schizophrenia Forum 5
A Anyone else get this? Schizophrenia Forum 5
threebinds defecation/urination, dancing (anyone else?) share psychotic oddities Schizophrenia Forum 9
morkboy_wonder Anyone else think weight gain isn't just down to increased appetite? Schizophrenia Forum 18
G Has anyone else ever heard voices telling them not to sleep? Schizophrenia Forum 4
M has anyone ever feel like they released a demon Schizophrenia Forum 7
D Has anyone tried Neurofeedback Therapy? Schizophrenia Forum 1
hORIzonFINK210 anyone who does not want to improve Schizophrenia Forum 3
R Has anyone elses schizophrenia been activated by a conscious action you took in reality? Schizophrenia Forum 4
M Does anyone has confusion and flat emotion before? Schizophrenia Forum 5
I Anyone get jealous voices insulting them? Schizophrenia Forum 8
lifecangetbetter is anyone on disability in the US? Schizophrenia Forum 25
lifecangetbetter anyone on clozapine? Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is anyone on abilify, hows your experience, did it work for you? Schizophrenia Forum 7
Bluejay7500 Does anyone take cariprazine Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hows everybodys night doing, anyone feeling down? Schizophrenia Forum 2
vangoghs Does anyone experience something similar to this? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone here play videosgames on there spare time, Schizophrenia Forum 29
BEASTMODEWARRIOR The forum seems kinda dead now, im just vaping now, does anyone vape here? Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone here like to watch sports games like nfl, basketball, football, rugby etc Schizophrenia Forum 8