Anyone else been paid ESA early?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i'm in the support group, put on last form that if i was declared fit for work the only way i could be is to come off drugs and the gp has told me i could be violent

my women friend when i phoned up for support gave me a mouthful, seems it's me been abusive talking about blow jobs on the kings road, typical women i guess

whether this new dr will be supportive and were do i find supportive references

fazza

fazza

Not wanting to sound pleased but if they find you can be violent without meds should place you in the support group again.
On the benefits and work website there is a points checker not sure of the link though

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
what in fact happened is i asked the gp what would happen if i came off meds he said i'd do thing out of charector and i might be violent

just phoned dr said i'd like the 1st appt in the afternoon as i have schitzoprenia and social anxiety and don't want to wait in a crowded surgery i said i don't mind waiting for the date

she's put me down for 4 20 in 2 weeks time she said come at 3 30 when the drs surgery starts and i'll be seen, i said i'll end up waiting, she said she'd put it on my notes i should be seen immediately and the gp starts at 3 30

suspect i'll end up waiting and it'll be the drs decision, made things worse for myself by asking for allowances

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i got half my payment today
panicked then remembered this thread and thought better phone them and there was an automated message
which i didn't understand
it is all very odd x

N

natalie

Hi Lu,

Could you possibly and I do realise how old she is, and maybe if she more mobile meaning physically able to, get to the phone ok, could you possibly I wonder ask if your aunt, wouldn't mind dialing and hearing the message on your behalf, and she could maybe then translate to you the jist of aspects of the message you couldn't understand; that's one tip, or, if you could try phoning again, and just hold, and press the correct number prompts on their phone number, ie they could say for example, please press 1 , 2 or 3 or 4, and if there are more prompts, and listening carefully if you could or better still, just hold, and speak to a normal person, provided off course they're not foriegn sounding, and in that they could advise you from a person, and hopefully be able to help you out.

However, they are closed now, so i would wait until on Monday, and try again then.

Take care now,

Natalie.

I'm surprised a little, that you only recieved a half payment and not in full, that does surprise me.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
got appt with benefit officer at homeless place to fill in form, i;ve also asked this women at my unemployment group to help, didn't like it don't like outing myself there, she says she'll write a letter then we'll see the gp and the gp willl copy it, the womens an ex nurse

reregistered at benefit and work, looked up they're advice since 2017 they've tightened up on the regulation i used saying if i was declared fit for work the only wat i could be is coming off drugs and the gp said i could be violent

seems threatening to come of meds doesn't work now

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i said to my sister i know i shouldn’t envy my brother in a wheelchair but if they cut my benefits she said you can walk, you can get around, i said thats what they’ll say as well

planned what to put, seeing benefit officer tomorrow, saying i'm paranoid thats not a lie or some of the effects, whether thats enough, putting the right spin on things

rethink factsheet with advice arrived just making some of the suggestions fit, common things for the illness

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
turned up at homeless place for apppt they had no record waited 2 hrs with them saying i'd be seen shortly, no one turned up,wish i could complain but these people know it'll be put down to mental illness and ignored,

wish i had a cpn like one guy i know who i could just hand the form to, apparently i'm mentally ill enough to be treated like that, but not enough to have a cpn

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
thanks burt got a terrible headache now and feel awful but thats the intention of the regime to be a headache and get people off benefits

your well out of it, wish i had a workplace skill to sell in the workplace

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Some of you might or might not like this; I had my benefits payment, and I was paid virtually on time, the former incapacity on 4th Jan, 2019, and my PIP former dla, paid later, couldn't remember the actual date for the second, so I'm very happy with my benefits office people.

No complaints from us in at home, as I was very much paid very quick, just arriving onto the New Year.

And another thing; In full. for both former incapacity and former DLA.
Best regards all.

Natalie.

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

Wish I had been on here when this was happening to me last month! Would have made me less worried and confused