• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anyone dealing with extreme anxiety?

W

Wemgem

I was good for a long time, even in my current job. All of a sudden the anxiety got ahold of me again. I can barely wake up to go to work everyday.

T

timi0000

I was good for a long time, even in my current job. All of a sudden the anxiety got ahold of me again. I can barely wake up to go to work everyday.
Wemgem, I would recommend reading the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle and APPLYING the principles he talks about in your life. Just reading for an intellectual understanding won't make a difference. It was the very first thing that started to unlock me from my anxiety problems.

Meditating on my breath really helped too. Focusing on the sensation of my breath as it enters and leaves a nostril is what you do. I would recommend finding a teacher in your area or at least find some information on YouTube. This really helped me unlock from my anxiety too.

Taking the actions of love toward other people really helped me too. Start treating the people around you with more love. Do more loving things for them. Start helping people. When I did this, the anxiety just melted away over time.

More than anything, take whatever actions you feel drawn to take in dealing with your anxiety. When your mind sees that you are serious about getting to the core of problem, the anxiety will decrease since it has served its purpose. It is like an alarm bell letting you know that you have some issues that need to be dealt with.

H

HopefulAndrew

Absolutely, feel exhausted all day, can’t eat, bad sleep quality, hopefully things will get better soon.

PanickyPete

PanickyPete

Absolutely, feel exhausted all day, can’t eat, bad sleep quality, hopefully things will get better soon.
To be honest, that sounds more like depression than anxiety. Have you been checked for depression and low serotonin levels?

Direisalone

Direisalone

Yeah def sounds more depression then just anxiety hope you manage to get back into a good place and welcome <3

H

HopefulAndrew

Those are just some of my symptoms, i also have constant pounding heart, shortness of breath, dizziness, nausea to name a few, pretty much horrible stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Introduce Yourself 5
R Introduce Yourself 10
S Introduce Yourself 16
F Introduce Yourself 30
C Introduce Yourself 2