• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone believe demons or reptilians are something to do with schizoprenia?

Sammyjames97

Sammyjames97

Was just wondering if anyone believes aliens or demons are something to do with schizoprenia. I do i believe we are being toyed with by evil

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Was just wondering if anyone believes aliens or demons are something to do with schizoprenia. I do i believe we are being toyed with by evil
evil is basically just carnivores like tigers that hide in the dark and jump out and eat you. because of having to deal with that through evolution we have a fear of monsters and the dark.

another perspective on evil is that its what idealism and or emotions call the instincts, which is our lower animal nature from ancient evolution. serotonin drives us to seek power and dopamine drives us to greed, when they are acting on their own, without the tempering by emotions and idealism.

now take those two things and combine them with spirituality and you have the idea of demons. or combine them with science fiction and you have the idea of evil aliens

L

lifecangetbetter

i believe in demons. how else can you explain constantly being unhappy, feeling like you're being attacked by the smallest statement and being talked shit to all the damn time by these voices. you look at everyone else around you and you are affected by the smallest things that they wouldn't even think twice about. other people like to do other people not do well, what would aliens want? i wonder why do this?
i think im in hell. i really do.

ht46

ht46

I believe we are, had some demon dreams and evil hallucinations. When I was first unwell I wanted to go to church.

L

lifecangetbetter

I had a sleep paralysis episode where there was some type of mummy attached to me. I couldn't move and was freaking out and trird to call my mom for help and the mummy demon silenced my voice. So I was stuck and felt like I was getting my soul sucked. I felt so powerless. I feel powerless often

EdEd

EdEd

I personally do not believe in demons or aliens.. nor do I feel like I'm being toyed with by evil. In the past I felt like there was some type of evil group or organization doing this to me.. but I don't feel that way any longer.

L

Lab rat

I believe that aliens walk among us, shapeshifters that may appear as anyone, which may also account for the reptilians? Just another disguise and way to subvert attention with false evidence. I believe in other dimensions which accounts for people disappearing, one minute you see them, next second gone! Poof! In plain sight! It’s happened to me more times than I can count. They like to play with us 😡

Coolcuk

Coolcuk

When I had psychosis I saw demons in people's windows.

L

Lab rat

When I had psychosis I saw demons in people's windows.
I saw them in any reflective surface, it’s lucky I was psychotic, because in my current state of mind, I would put a rock through the window if I saw something demonic in it

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I lean more towards it being Daemons rather than anything alien or spiritual.

What is a Daemon you might ask? Socrates was the first recorded person to call the voice that he heard his Daemon, in Greek mythology it means 'guiding spirit' but again I don't think it's anything spiritual.

I believe humans are a binary species, two minds occupying the one body, we're the designated driver of the body but we also carry with us a passenger mind. I call mine my 'twin within' because we're like Siamese twins but we only have the one head between us, I believe mine was born with me, learned and grew along side me but was hiding in the back of my mind for the first 36 years of my life.

A book I read claims a small group of neurologists back in the 1960's discovered that our consciousness resides in the left hemisphere of the brain while our Daemon's consciousness resides in the right hemisphere.

I believe they're connected to all of our senses but can also manipulate our senses to create hallucinations and as they share our headspace with us they can direct us by putting thoughts into our minds that we usually believe are entirely our own, sometimes they put fantasies into our mind which translate into delusions, so delusions combined with hallucinations gets us a diagnosis of schizophrenia, a seriously misunderstood condition in my opinion, I don't really believe in schizophrenia, I just believe that we're victims of our misbehaving Daemons.

So yes I would agree that we're being toyed with by evil, I know mine was pure evil when he was at the height of his power. But I believe most peoples Daemons are harmless and choose not to mess with us for their own entertainment.

L

Lab rat

Beautifully put

Coolcuk

Coolcuk

I saw them in any reflective surface, it’s lucky I was psychotic, because in my current state of mind, I would put a rock through the window if I saw something demonic in it
How many times did you see them? It was just the one time for me. It seemed so real, I was in hospital looking out at people's houses and could see evil shadows looking directly at me. I wanted to go outside and fight them but the hospital staff had locked me in.

L

Lab rat

I saw them for weeks/months? I don’t know, time went away for me. Anything giving a reflection cast demons to me. I grew a fairly long beard during that time, so I lean towards 3-6 months?

Coolcuk

Coolcuk

Jesus that must have been a scary time in your life. Once was bad enough for me.