anyone been addicted to xanax?

T

the count

ive been taking 0.5mg twice a day(sometimes more on the weekend) for the past few months, i know its not a huge amount but when i dont have it i start to feel really paranoid and shaky. has anyone tapered off it ? i take other stuff aswell and feel ill when im sober im sick of it

vanish

vanish

I had a dear friend addicted to Xanax. She would revert to a childlike state whenever she took it (playing pranks and giggling like a child). Sadly polydrug use took her life after she was able to shake the Xanax. It cost her a lot of friends and supports, as her childlike ways meant she copped a ban from the support service aimed at helping her.

A

Alin05

Hi friend, I'm a former Xanax addict. Considering the very low dose you are using, I don't think it's the Xanax that makes you feel bad. You should start tapering xanax gradually, first by using only 0.25mg, then by using it only once a day. But I'm pretty sure it's the other drugs that make you feel bad. One of the reasons I became a Xanax addict it's exactly the fact that it never gave me unbearable withdrawal symptoms even at 60 mg.