• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Anyone around?

B

Bobbyewing

Its hard to get the time sometime to log on
Im running these days. About 2 miles every second day. I stop a lot.
But im tired in the evening.

jajingna

jajingna

Almost 2 pm here in Newfoundland. Rainy day. Will get a walk soon anyway, part of my afternoon routine.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I think I can sa fely report, that currently and from virtually all day, t hings have certainly been much calm.

I have now pu rchased for me, and I will have to take once every few days, because the fruit flavour is very strong, remedy rescue, and I have benefitted greatly.

Therefore, I am calm, much calm in time for the evening.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, my mother isn't feeling too well, she's having problems via the cellulitus of the foot, and she has had a lot of overnight disturbances, via dad checking in on her, and she then has her sleep disrupted. In terms of her leg and foot, and there's another sympton of the leg same side, as well, brother at the mo, is seriously feeling, and about herself generally, that the paramedics should be called, and also in due time, to ring , the heart consultant. Anyway, the first issue is to sort out the cellulitus problems and with the leg as well.

In terms of sleep disrupted, she is sleeping muchmore during the afternoon, and evening time.

If I happen to have any more info, well it will probably be late night by then, I'll do a debrief, in the morning or afternoon, tomorrow.

I don't like to be the bearer of news at thistime, however, this is the situation, which dad, brother and myself are in, via mother.

I will certainly update shortly and time dpending, once I know more. more to follow if at all.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just to update you all, the paramedics have just arrived for mother, brother gave a call to them.

If i have any news as such, I will u p date in the morning.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Basically, and thankfully for now, she doesn't ha ve to be admitted in.

The ambulanced crew have advised, for rapid response, in which they could do extensive checks, and also for occupational theraphy, to help her move about, we have got strangely, brother has them, belts, for helping mum up the stairs and down. She is very weak, at the moment, and very tired, generally as she has disruptive overnights.

I'lld o a further update in due time.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all.

haphap

haphap

@catmommy sorry i meant rubbish, feeling a bit rubbish,

I've been texting a girl (highlight of my day) she is very pretty but I think i'm going to fk it up as usual, its hard to say the right thing i try and be myself and its like i second guess myself, :(

haphap

haphap

@catmommy do you guys say you feel like rubbish over there? idk much about Canadian slang, maybe you use some French words, i have no clue lol