Anyone’s voices telling them that the “government is watching”?

F

Feathers1984

When I first began hearing voices... besides the constant threat of the devil stealing my soul and going to hell... they laughed and said the government is watching. But they didn’t mean an earthly government. They meant something else. Anyways since I laughed that off and never believed it I don’t hear that anymore. Just wanting to know if anyone else hears something along those lines

H

Hail

This one with stealing the soul seems familiar to me. In my case was an extreme anxiety that caused psychotic symptoms. I wasnt sure if I demon was talking to me or if was my thoughts were going crazy.
I ignored this thoughts/voices in my head and it worked for me.
Sometimes when I lose to much sleep and im going through stress I have psychotic elements that dont last long. But 5hey are very disturbing.

F

Feathers1984

This one with stealing the soul seems familiar to me. In my case was an extreme anxiety that caused psychotic symptoms. I wasnt sure if I demon was talking to me or if was my thoughts were going crazy.
I ignored this thoughts/voices in my head and it worked for me.
Sometimes when I lose to much sleep and im going through stress I have psychotic elements that dont last long. But 5hey are very disturbing.
Mine kept repeating that because of my “record” the “government is watching” and the devil would steal my soul if I went to sleep. Of course I would go to sleep and wake up alive so I got over it. But those voices were new to me and put me in a very bad place mentally. Now I ignore them. But now they tell me he did indeed steal my soul and I belong to the devil now lol so that’s what I deal with. Them on my right side and on my left a man named Jason telling me to go to school because it’s my “ticket” whatever that means

H

Hail

Is better that we dont engage in conversation with those voices. I remember they also used to tell me that I belong to them, to the fallen angel. I think it is called religious delusion.

F

Feathers1984

Do you feel that someone is watching you also?
Is better that we dont engage in conversation with those voices. I remember they also used to tell me that I belong to them, to the fallen angel. I think it is called religious delusion.
I don’t engage. I never have. There’s just one that I hear very well now. Alternates between a girl named Taylor and man named Jason but says the same things just in different words but same overall message. The bad ones I block out for the most part. The good ones tell me not to listen to the bad ones and just ignore them

F

Feathers1984

Do you feel that someone is watching you also?
Yes but only because they sometimes make comments on what I am physically doing
Or what I look like that day. I think I handle that pretty well considering. I don’t consider myself delusional but can see how easy it would be to be sucked I into delusions

H

Hail

You
I don’t engage. I never have. There’s just one that I hear very well now. Alternates between a girl named Taylor and man named Jason but says the same things just in different words but same overall message. The bad ones I block out for the most part. The good ones tell me not to listen to the bad ones and just ignore them
You also know their names. Intresting

H

Hail

Do you have a good doctor? Mine is really mean and sadistic sometimes and rude

F

Feathers1984

Do you have a good doctor? Mine is really mean and sadistic sometimes and rude
Yes I had an amazing doctor in Newport Beach. He never told me the voices were just “in my head” or made up. He was solely focused on making them go away. Sadly I moved to Illinois and looking for a new one. Still on Apriprazol or Abilify 5mg. Started at 10mg then did so well he bumped me down but now that they’re back need to see someone to bump me back up to 10

F

Feathers1984

You

You also know their names. Intresting
Yes they all pretty much identify themselves with different names. I can even hear them talking to each other and having conversations. I posted in another thread this one interesting fact: the one named Taylor always called herself my “sister”. Years later I found out that my mother miscarried a baby girl at full term and she named that baby Taylor. I then put two and two together. I can also hear my deceased great grandmothers voice every morning telling me she loves me. No one on Earth can tell me those voices are made up in my head. Coming from something else disguising itself? Maybe... I have no way of knowing that... so I’ll keep it in consideration...