• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Anybody wanna be my friend?

A

aisha23

Hi,
Thanks . It is nice to chat to someone who is more or less the same boat as me. Age doesn't come into it. We all have our problems.
How are you?
that's a very good way of looking at it. you're right we all have our issues

I've not been doing too great, been very depressed/ low all week

seems like I still have very little support in terms of moving forward, but it is what it is I suppose

how's you?

Quijas6

Quijas6

I'm happy to be friends! Glad you're on the forum. :)

N

neggs

I can tell over text, that the love you have for your family is very real. good for you!
Im sure everything will be better for you when she moves back with your kid. hang in there!
till then, one step at a time to keeping yourself happy and facing your anxiety with strength

D

Dooley

that's a very good way of looking at it. you're right we all have our issues

I've not been doing too great, been very depressed/ low all week

seems like I still have very little support in terms of moving forward, but it is what it is I suppose

how's you?

Try and keep yourself occupied. Let your mind focus on something you like doing. You may feel less depressed by doing something you enjoy.
I am just watching movies and chatting on and off to my wife on whatsapp.

D

Dooley

I can tell over text, that the love you have for your family is very real. good for you!
Im sure everything will be better for you when she moves back with your kid. hang in there!
till then, one step at a time to keeping yourself happy and facing your anxiety with strength
I will plod on as i usually do, taking each day as it comes, forgetting about the past and focusing my mind on the future, knowing that one day hopefully not too long, we will be together again.

N

neggs

haha! you got it man! thats the only way ive survived this year so far; hope for a better future.