Anybody There??.........

B

Big G

Hi Big G
Not at all, I hope you don't think that I don't want to talk. I can't say that I do know you, but it would n't matter anyway. Are you on here often? If you are I will come on as it is nice to chat with someone who has a lot in common with me. How are you doing? I started on lithium last week and I have to say in less than a week I am feeling better, if things keep on like this I will be climbing mountains LOL. Good to hear from you!!!
Serenstar
Hi again Serenstar

Good to hear from you, Some people don't like other people to know who they are as they feel they say things on here that none of their family or friends know about, so are a bit freaked by it, and I don't blame them, Only in th last few years I've started telling friends and family about my illness, but have kept certain things to myself but I have started to share with some of my family and friends.

I've been on here nearly everyday, except if I at rock bottom, I stay in bed with th quilt over my head I don't want to talk to anyone not even my own daughters. Just shut myself away from the world. It's good to hear that you are feeling better now you on lithium and in only a week, I've been back on meds for about two months now, and I've had some of the lowest days I've had in years. One day I really hit rock bottom, but it made me think about a lot of things though so sort of glad it happened. Today funny enough as being one of the best days in months.

All th best Big G (Gerry)

S

serenstar

I don't mind at all people knowing, as a friend on an other forum said, "this is who I am" not "this is how I am". I am sorry you have had to go back on your meds G. but when you hit rock bottom, remember the only way is up! I have been there too, it is a shit place. You know the worse thing to do is stay in bed, as if you need me to tell you that! What meds you on G? Have you tried lithium? I was really sick a couple of nights ago and thought Oh god lithium is n't going to suit me but since then been right as rain and the mood is good, so fingers crossed.

Serenstar x

B

Big G

Sorry for long delays between msg's my pc keeps crashing as it needs more memory, I'm talking to some friends in landod on FB about th murder last night. And also on my phone txtin, could do with at least 6 pairs of hands lol
My Doc as put me on Lofepramine 70mg which I've never had b4. I'm also on Diazepam due to sciatica pain I was getting, plus tons of other stuff for pain relief, which thank goodness is starting to go now. I had to call an ambulance out one night to get pain relief 3 injections of paracetamol and two injections of morphine got home thought I was going to be throwing up all night because of th morphine and th pain was 3 times worse than it was b4 I went.

I don't like meds never had much luck with them in the past but they may help while waiting for some talk therapy which tends to help me more . I have never had lithium.

Gerry

S

serenstar

Yea my daughter told me about the murder, some woman on Trefonnen.You know any more about it? I too have a lot of pain from my back, I have disc degeneration disease, but when my mood is good I can cope with the pain. I am not keen on all these meds either G. but I needed the help and hopefully these are the ones that will help. I have had som many different ones too. Does this good weather help your mood? I don't like the heat but this weather is OK.

Serenstar x

B

Big G

Sorry Did not get back right away, had loads of things happening at once and this pc is driving me mad every time I post something all move to another window it crashes, and can take nearly half hour to get it back up, unless I shut it down but that takes a while to. So looks like I'm stuck with it until my daughters boyfriend can get me a new memory stick for it.

I think the girl use to go out with, all hang around with Jez the young alcoholic lad really nice lad to be honest, and I don't normally like alcoholics but he wouldn't hurt a fly just some bad things put him there.

I did my back in whilst in a circus some years ago, I was practicing at the time and just over did it. Woke up next morning couldn't get out of bed for nearly two weeks and ever since It's been nothing but trouble, most of the time it's fine just can't tell when it's going to go, could be something simple like doing a shoe lace up. But this sciatica is a new one one me, I used to do a lot of triathlon training, a few years back, and I used to get it then but just a few stretches and it was gone and it wasn't really painful just uncomfortable.

I reckon if they find the right meds and the right dose they are a good thing, but swapping and changing when you feel like shit anyway, I just found unbearable. I think it could also depend on having the right diagnoses in the first place to would help. But I will stay on these now as today as been good just got to keep a positive mind. And just hope this counseling hurries up, was told it could be 6 weeks wait it's been about 3 now I think, time just seems like a joke the days just seem to be flying by.

Usually I love the summer, People seem happier, the sun feels good after the winter, but had so many triggers fire off one after the other over the past 6 months or so, My Bipolar had locked me away in a little room and because the sun was shining I would shut my curtains as it pissed me off being stuck in.*so not really seen any of it this year and I'm sure we didn't have any last year. So If I went to live up in Scotland I would fit right in with my skin tone lol

Anyway I'm off to bed it will probably be morning before my blasted computer posts this and shuts down :)

Catch you soon all the best Gerry.

S

serenstar

Hi G.
How cool, you were in a circus!! Sounds really great, what were you? Computers are a pain when there not working properly. I ama real techno duff, don't know a thing about them if they go wrong. I have had another good day today. I make beads, buttons and jewellery. I have 3 shops selling for me already and today went to Erwood and they agreed to take some too. First time I have been on the new road between Newbridge and Builth. It's brilliant, did N O W to Builth in 4 mins and thats not going mad. Hope you have had a good day.

Serenstar x

B

Big G

Hi G.
How cool, you were in a circus!! Sounds really great, what were you? Computers are a pain when there not working properly. I ama real techno duff, don't know a thing about them if they go wrong. I have had another good day today. I make beads, buttons and jewellery. I have 3 shops selling for me already and today went to Erwood and they agreed to take some too. First time I have been on the new road between Newbridge and Builth. It's brilliant, did N O W to Builth in 4 mins and thats not going mad. Hope you have had a good day.

Serenstar x
You ok serenstar.
Just found your post, I always come on here and answer all my PMs b4 checking the rest of the forums
Good to hear that you have had another good day, mines been good to, 2nd in a row can't be bad.

Circus sounds great but it's a life not a job, A lot goes on behind the scenes, and then the years of 7 or 9 hrs a day practice to get good enough in the first place, I was a full traditional clown. Which meant I did everything basically except Trapez and tumbling, Putting the big top up and down once a week is hard work, everyone pulls 2gether like one big family. Did it for 12 years had enough wanted a change.

Which in Mid Wales you don't have much choice, ended up as a support worker for nearly 4 years, then the stress got to me and I left and swore I would never work for any kind of care again, but I did learn a lot which as helped me and my MH

I have a friend who now lives nr London who as just started her own jewellery making business she nt doing to bad, she used to live in Howey a good few years ago.

I have actually been down that road to Builth last time I drove to Dod, I went to see my mate I told you about in the oak yard in Newbridge but he was down in his other workshop down at Builth road. My mate was cursing that when they were working on it. But I bet he not anymore, It is good If in a rush and always a lot of crashes on the old road. As a biker I liked the old road, I like the bends and twist makes riding fun. Probably just lose my license now trouble on a straight road on a big bike you have to open it up.

Anyway nice to catch you again take care and carry on having th good days. All th best Gerry