Anybody There??.........

marcustwelve

marcustwelve

:hi: Sounds a bit spooky but any members out there from the North Wales Area?

I know "qualityfactor" is N.E Wales, I'm N.N West. Anybody inbetween??

Last edited:
marcustwelve

marcustwelve

mmmm Must be a lot of sane, happy people living un North Wales or just extremly private lol.... :unsure:

marcustwelve

marcustwelve

ahh well at least some of you could have pretended to be from Noth Wales!!!! Worth a try, not, the way I'm feeling at the moment.... (where's the smiley pulling two fingers?) :(

S

serenstar

Hi Big G, doing OK at the mo thanks, how are you? What part of mid did you live in?I live near Llandrindod.

B

Big G

Hi Big G, doing OK at the mo thanks, how are you? What part of mid did you live in?I live near Llandrindod.
Hi again, Good 2hear you OK , Nt bad myself head wise at moment, but am having a lot of pain!! but am copping.
I don't live there anymore but I actually used to live in Lan-dod myself, But moved here to Wrexham a year ago.. I lived in Llandrindod wells for 21 years :O If you don't mind me asking how old are you?, Don't feel like you have to answer this!!

Last edited:
S

serenstar

Jeez it's a small world is n't it? Lan dod the p*** hole of Wales LOL. I live nearer Newbridge on Wye. Big G I'm a real oldie at 52, feeling 92 some days. You suffer a lot of pain? I have a back problem so know how you feel. Do you suffer from depresh or bi polar or what?

B

Big G

You ok serenstar.. You right there it is a small place. I worked for a friend in Newbridge just b4 I moved here, I don't know if you know it but th wood (Oak,Redwood) yard nxt to th school, really good old friend of mine owns it.

B

Big G

My daughter also lived in Newbridge for about a year, b4 moving here 2 Wrexham, and I know a couple of other people 2.

I used to have counselling, and see a psychiatrist,and be on all sorts of meds at one time, but was never really diagnosed, Iv'e been told I have clinical depression by one and possibly bi polar by another, I suffer with anxiety and OCD. and have got one of th worse attacks of sciatica that I have ever had all day 2day been building up for past 2 or 3 AAarrhhh.. So down about pain at mo :( ..but on th upside my head been much better since coming on this forum :)

S

serenstar

I am glad to hear you are doing OK moodwise, constant pain really gets you down though does n't it, I know it does with me. Yea I know of that guy you are talking about, my old man went to him for some oak, can't remember his name though, think he is connected to the Llysdinam lot. Why did you move to Wrexham Big G?

B

Big G

I was in a bad 6yr relationship, for both of us to be truthful, I thought it time to leave Lan-Dod, many don't make it lol,
I lost a really nice house, quite lot of my stuff,my motorbike (long story),my friends, my job and nearly lost my life between crossgates and lan-dod a few yrs back, on a different bike. so I thought time for a total change.. My 5 Daughters and 7 Grandchildren all live here and their mum. we all get on really well!! and at least i#m nt alone, unless I want 2b :)

Last edited:
S

serenstar

Hiya
I am Serenstar and I am in Mid Wales, not so far away!!

B

Big G

Hiya
I am Serenstar and I am in Mid Wales, not so far away!!
Hi Serenstar Are you ok? Hope I said nothing to hurt you. Seems like you may know me and no longer want to talk, I don't know who you are and you don't have to tell me, but would be nice to talk.
All th best Big G

S

serenstar

Hi Big G
Not at all, I hope you don't think that I don't want to talk. I can't say that I do know you, but it would n't matter anyway. Are you on here often? If you are I will come on as it is nice to chat with someone who has a lot in common with me. How are you doing? I started on lithium last week and I have to say in less than a week I am feeling better, if things keep on like this I will be climbing mountains LOL. Good to hear from you!!!

Serenstar